1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a CB350 for this year

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Samantha Hittie, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. joec

joec brace yourself

John branson always said the 175s had more potential than the 160s..He knows his shit.

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

First is the 5 speed.

Is the crank different?

3. joec

joec brace yourself

I have no idea. You can get a crank made. More likely combustion chamber and head design is what he would have looked at id think..But really no clue..

His 175 was a mild build, but fast. His 160.finished mid pack or better with the cb350 stockers usually.

4. STAN LIPERT

STAN LIPERT Well-Known Member

BJ, Kindly request, love to see photos of your and Bucky's bikes in the York show. Cheers, Stan.

5. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Wandered around Saturday and Sunday. Had either my WERA T shirt or Hoody on but did not see you guys. I saw another WERA hoody and talked briefly with that guy but he did not know you or where you might be. That said I got caught up in a lot of conversations and could easily have missed you. Had I found you I might have been BSing with you instead of buying that 65 CB77. It's OK though. I've wanted one for 50 years. Guess it was about time :beer:
    I am sorry I didn't get a pic to post here. You XL powered bike is very cool.

6. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Sorry Stan, I only have one of Bucky's Moto Guzzi, aka The Italian Pig. That bike is heavy!

[​IMG]
    None of the XL/CB from the show. This one is in my shop right before though. You build a mean bike.
    [​IMG]

7. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Sorry we missed each other Grady. It was a great show. Seems to be improving each year.

8. STAN LIPERT

STAN LIPERT Well-Known Member

BJ, Thanks for the photos! Take good care of that CB/XL, I hear it is pretty special!
    Stan

9. CharlieY

Hey BJ......what is that bike CB100?....nice......I have like 4 or 5 of those things, including a few SL100's, plus about a dozen motors. What are you gonna run that in?

10. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Hey CY its a 350 single in a CB frame and it is sweet looking, for a 4-stroke. Sam you ought to consider this bike. Whats the asking price Bill?

11. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Asking $2750. Sam, I'm sure we could work something out if you're interested or if anyone else is for that matter.

12. CharlieY

Did ya get a bike Sam?

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

She smart'd up:D

14. CharlieY

Sooo...that would mean she did!...I hope so, she did well on the last CB.

It might be too much work for you Britx:) ...how come everyone is selling their 400's and no one is buying them?:rolleyes:

britx303 likes this.
  15. britx303

CUZ IM BROKE and I already still have 3 or 4 FZR's in various stages,after selling 2 others as well:crackup:I only heard through the grapevine what she's doing.......so not my place to specify. But from what I know,she will be able to focus on actually racing instead of points adjustments:p

16. CharlieY

No points involved...you are showing how much you don't know.

Please go back to hoarding 400's that aren't running or racing, mr goober:beer:

17. britx303

:crackup: Three 3rd place trophies from daytona a couple months ago= not racing?:moon: Jus'kiddin'

18. CharlieY

Great for you...please proceed to the CCS forum...????

Your purpose here is what?

You don't like CB's, and I could care less about 400's.....so where does that leave you here?

19. britx303

Aw man,I was just joking around.I actually really like the cb's,and would like to race one eventually. I have a cb125s that is gradually being turned into a little racer,and Mongo had already given me the blessing to run it in minis. Yes,I admit I dont know that much about the 350's.....i'll give ya that.Once the MID-A starts having a regional series again,I have 100% intention of racing with WERA with the 125 with my daughter.Again....was just jokin' around.

20. CharlieY

That's great.....I have a few SL100's and 125's I'd thought about building into mini's as well.....I'm still thinking they wont be competitive with an XR or CRF tho....But I do have them, so that's a plus.

I'll also admit I don't know much about 400's...they just never "rang my bell", but to each their own sir.

Hope it works out you can get on track with your daughter...that would be cool.