1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a CB350 for this year

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Samantha Hittie, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Cool! Sorry for the mix up.:beer:

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

No sweat man:rock:

Good job on Daytona. I always liked running there....

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Charlie and BritX, You guys are no fun at all, making nice and stuff. Where is the bias and hatred, I want to hear some trash talk about oil leaking and parts falling off and 4cyl not being vintage and aluminum frames suck compared to spindly tube frames. What is wrong with you. Let's start up something like the 2 strokes vs 4 strokes debate we had. How about drum vs disc? how about liquid vs air cooled? How about 4 cyl vs 2? It doesn't really matter because we all know that a big 4 stroke single is a better vintage race bike than anything else. Just sayin.

83BSA and grady anderson like this.
  4. CharlieY

OK.....Ken Sucks? :).....Britx?

Hey, actually coming from a guy that has owned, and raced both the CB350 and a 400 (other than 400f).....OK....I'm ready to hear ken argue with himself.:whoosh:

More to the point tho....what do Brad and Clancy have to say?

Sam....Sam....help me out here....say you've found 2 bikes, and are ready to rumble.....????.....F all this BS, and that Sexton says F us all...????

5. britx303

Yeah she started this shit:D!!!

6. britx303

Big 4 stroke singles suck!!! I was never so glad to get rid of my %&%$%^$ Enfield!!!:crackup: Talk about leaky....parts falling off from the dealer.....chuffin' and puffin'.....blowing tranny grease out every spot it could out of the tranny cover....etc.etc.etc. Yeah im sure a Norton single would be awesone.....but I will race a cb350 long before that ever happens!!!:p

7. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Don't doubt the 100's CY, they wind up pretty tight when they're running right. I had a cl100 years ago that once we got her running right it wound so high, some said it "sounded like a two-stroke". Guess it was meant to be that way.

How about a KE100 Kaw in the mini class? Its just a harmless little two-stroke.

8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Thanks guys, I feel a little better now. I just wanted to get this going so I could pick a side and win since I have bikes that I can get on the track in vintage that fit just about both sides of every argument. And in the past I have raced just about everything. I currently have a DT1 I am working on, a cb 350 that just needs to go back together, an FT500 race ready, a XJ550 race ready, an FZ600 race ready, an iron head sportster in progress (won't be ready this year) and I am thinking to put a GT750 into a spare FZ600 Chassis.
    Is my SV650 vintage enough, it is a 2001?
    I really am a racing whore, I'll ride anything at least once.

9. britx303

I did have an XZ550 I was going to race........keyword:"WAS":D Somebody had one in an FZR chassis, out west.THAT would have been cool!!

10. CharlieY

Cool!....good to know Rich....I've got probably a dozen engines.