1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightened GSXR Rear Rotors for sale - $65 shipped in lower 48

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jcivince, Jul 2, 2009.

1. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

FedEx Tracking info sent for Monday & Tuesday shipments.

2. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

It will not fit on 1st Generation... 99 to 02 SV650...

Luis

3. jcivince

Good to know - Thanks Luis!

4. jcivince

I assume the bolt pattern is different, correct? Or is it the OD? Just curious...

5. MX121

MX121 Well-Known Member

got the rotor yesterday looks good... Thanks.

6. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Well-Known Member

PVM 5y magnesium by any chance?

I have a 5y PVM rear that I'd love to put one of your rotors on,any chance you have one?

7. jcivince

If it will accept a stock GSXR rear rotor (2000-present GSXR 750, 2001-present GSXR 600, 2001-present GSXR 1000), then it should work. Let me know.
    Thanks!

8. jcivince

Almost forgot - also compatible with 2003-present SV's...

9. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

I got mine... looks great... Excellent craftmanship... I may have to get another one from you... I will post pictures when I install it... Luis

10. jcivince

Thanks Luis! I've got more in stock again so let me know when you want another one.

Just so everyone knows, these will fit GSXR (2000 750 & newer as well as 2001 600 and 1000 & newer) and also SV's (2003 & newer). It is cheaper to buy more than one as it saves me on shipping, which I pass along. I'm out of town until Friday night but will be able to ship on Saturday morning. Shoot me a PM or tag me here with any questions.

11. jcivince

Also have an auction on Ebay if you'd rather buy through that medium (but it's not the same cheap deal I'm offering here - have to pay for the auction!).

12. jcivince

I've got another batch of these done for those who are interested.
    Thanks!

13. mac1owry

mac1owry Well-Known Member

i'd like one. you got pm.

14. jcivince

Thanks mac1owry - shot the Paypal request over to you.

I've got a good number of these built up now - ready to ship!

15. mac1owry

mac1owry Well-Known Member

16. jcivince

Got it! Hoping I have enough time to package up this morning and hit the local FedEx depot before they close. If not, I'll get it out Monday and shoot you the tracking info.
    Thanks!!

17. Birdoprey

Birdoprey Member

Can you lighten 99-07 Hayabusa front rotors? (if so, any pics?) Weight loss? How much for the pair?
    Thanks,
    -Mark

18. jcivince

Hey Mark - Sorry but I'm not doing any front rotors at this time. I'll keep your contact info if I decide to branch out into doing those in the future.
    Thanks!
    Vince

19. Birdoprey

Birdoprey Member

Vince,

Yeah, just let me know if you do. Happen to lighten Yamaha V-max rear rotors?

20. jcivince

Doing only GSXR's at this point. Suzuki was kind/smart enough to carry-over the rotor OD & fit from 2000 GSXR750 to all the other GSXR's that followed(2001 to present 600/750/1000's) so I only had to make 1 holding fixture and 1 CNC program.