1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightened GSXR Rear Rotors for sale - $65 shipped in lower 48

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jcivince, Jul 2, 2009.

1. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Assclown - Glad to hear to hear you like them! I hate to do it but I think I'm going to have to raise my price to $70 - shipping at work went up this week (they are hitting me for residence delivery now which adds cost). What I will have to do is have the $65 only going to a business address and a $70 charge if delivering to a residence.

2. tightR1

tightR1 Well-Known Member

Got mine on

These are FN SWEET.Can you do this for my Honda?:bow:

3. jcivince

I'm going to start doing Honda's shortly. Need to get the programming & fixturing set up. Probably take me a few weeks (new baby & wife have GREATLY changed by schedule...).

4. tightR1

tightR1 Well-Known Member

Let me know

I want one when you are ready!:beer:

5. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

Just wanted to ask you about this Rotor too... Do you have pictures?

I have a friend that wants one... He says it may work on his 99-02 SV650

Luis

PS: And, did my 06-07 GSXR 600 ship out?

6. jcivince

I have one at home that I can take a picture of and post later tonight.

7. jcivince

Found a picture on Ebay:

Attached Files:

8. jcivince

Mounting hole location, thickness, and OD are the same from 2000 to present (very nicely done by Suzuki allowing for part compatibility!).

9. OUTLAWD

OUTLAWD Active Member

Man, you must go through some rotors...would it be worth it for me to send you 2 of mine, have you cut them and send them back?

10. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

These are like 10mm bigger than the later model GSXR ones right?

If you have a picture of one machind down... Please send me one for my friend...

Luis

11. jcivince

SV650R - I've never worked up a pattern for the older rotors so I don't have a picture of one machined down - sorry! The newer 04+ rotors are lighter because of the change Suzuki made to the mounting tabs so that's all I've ever worked on... I can measure an old and new one and let you know the OD difference if you'd like.

12. jcivince

OUTLAWD - shot you PM on your proposal - let me know.

13. jcivince

Measured the old (2000-2003) and the new (2004 to present) and both are 220mm OD with the same mounting bolt locations. Cooling Holes location/pattern are different.

14. YoungRookie

YoungRookie Member

Payment sent yesterday

15. jcivince

YoungRookie - shipping out tomorrow morning - sorry for the delay - buried at work!

16. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

Just checking... I have not recieve the 2007 GSXR rotor... Let me know... Luis

17. jcivince

Shipped via US Post - they told me 5-7 days but their timing is always all over the place. That's why I like to ship FedEx because then I get real tracking information. FedEx won't ship to a PO box which if I remember correctly is the only choice you have due to mail delivery. Sorry!

18. jcivince

Have a few more of these in stock again. $70 each shipped to a residence.

19. Tractionless

Tractionless Well-Known Member

BUMP for positive feedback on the '05 GSXR rotor I received this week. Can't beat the price for a genuine rotor already cut and no cores. Doesn't get any easier than this!!

20. zoomnewm

zoomnewm Member

lightened rear rotor

Vince-
    Got my rotor for my GSX-R750. It is really well done. And the care given to ship it so it didn't get damaged was above and beyond. When I retire the GSX-R I'll save the rotor and hang it on the wall as moto-art. Thanks again...Matt:clap: