1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberation

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by atspeed, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Luke 22:36 "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

2. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Mark B 34:42 "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy an AK47 or better. For it is said most solemly, that no one fights with a sword anymore.."

3. Yeah, that. If Jesus came back today we'd throw him and his freaky religious weirdos in jail. If they refused to come out so we could throw them in jail, we'd surround them with tanks and searchlights and loudspeakers and FBI snipers and burn the rat bastards out!

Because, you know, Jesus was a pacifist. Just ask the pacifists - they'll tell you so. When Jesus told his disciples to sell their garments to buy swords, he really meant those little plastic swords you use to spear olives for martinis. And when he whipped the money-changers? Well...that was different - they were imperialist capitalist running dogs. Even the ACLU agrees that imperialist capitalist running dogs should be whipped! :)

S&S 43:24 "...thou shalt not use thy Bible to prove thy point unless ye want someone else to disprove it using that very same Bible." ;)

4. MarkB

Yeah, Amen to that one, Amen.:beer:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

From Van Halen 19:84: Saint Roth spoke: "Ow! Got it bad, Got it bad, Got it bad, I'm hot for teacher! I've got it bad, so bad, I'm hot for teacher!"

And the masses rejoiced

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

what's with the hair band crap dave?!?

and what the hell does UFA mean?

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm digging Diamond Dave today. That guy is slicker then snail sh@t.

UFA? long story. short version: Not a thing, just something an 80 something year old italian women who lived around the corner from me when I was growing up (she spoke little english, but swore like a truck driver) used to belt out when she couldn't swear.

" UFA! Stop drinking da holy water ja' little f@cker!"

8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I think it's oofa in Italian - translates roughly into I'm fed up, or something like that.

Oofa, wassa matta u?

9. MarkB

As an expert in the colloquial Italian language, I can verfiy that The Frank is indeed correct.

As my ex used to say frequently to me : "ooofa, che pale che sai Breretoni" and roll her eyes.
    Translated into colloquial English it meant "k'in ell Brereton, yer doin' me swede in"
    Loosly translated in to American ; "oohhh brereton, you are such a plank, you'r giving me a headache"

I am also fluent in Buelschipht too.

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf and his boys want to use up
    their vacation and/or sick days before they get laid off! :D

[​IMG]