1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberation

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by atspeed, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"...God is pretty clear on what to do with people who turn their backs on him."

So is Dubya, it turns out. Somebody forgot to tell Saddam. :D

2. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

God is clear on what HE will do to those who turn their back on him. God doesn't need us to be his 'enforcers'.

God is also very clear on what he wants us to do to those who would cause us harm, and it isn't to kill them.

3. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I'm totally impressed by the whole operation - and I hope the rest of the world sees the good that will come out of this, especially the Arab states. We can only ask that the TRUTH reaches them - we'll let them make up their own minds.

I've got to say it - I do feel honoured to live in this great country, and I feel equally as proud to come from the only other country with balls. :beer:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Poland? :D :Poke:

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Wasn't God the guy that made it rain 40 days and nights then that stuff he did with Moses(Charlton Heston :D )?

The Bushs are fairly religious people. Maybe GWB is sort of a modern day Moses, you know George Moses one of them Moses boys from Texas and he is raining down on the Devil's own soldiers. Sort of the Lords weapon. :D

6. MarkB

:D yeah, thank God for the 200 Polish soliders - without them, this would have been a complete and utter shambles;) :D

7. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

That is a very... passive interpretation.

Sometimes bad people just need killin', after that is when God takes over.

Dave- LMAO!!!!

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sorry dude, I thought you were Polish.... when you're really Albanian!!!!! :D :Poke:
    Now that's a fighting force, 20 lunch ladies. ;)

9. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Now, be cool Dave.

Don't you see at least a tiny relationship between the positon of these former Soviet satellites and Russia's?

10. MarkB

Nope never worked in a library - never want to.

And hey - don't fu$k with the lunch ladies - they spit in your food (learnt that one at school..):D

By the way, what are the French saying about the whole thing??? Are they ready to commit some troops to the war yet or what???

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They quietly sent a small attachment of chemical warfare experts a couple of weeks back. No ground pounders. Other then that, they are preparing to parachute in a sh@t load of Lawyers (Rodger, you in on that air drop? :D) if they don't get influence with the new administration of Iraq. :D

Joss, other then the jokes I throw at the Poles and Albanians, at least they sent in troops. They get total props from me for that. be it 20 or 200 or 2000, they made the effort.

And what's up with the Aussies? They are involved in every conflict, fighting. Those guys are a hardcore bunch of motivated ass-kickers! :cool:

12. MarkB

Yeah, forgot about the aussies. They probably got more fight in those 2,000 soldiers than the full might of the French Army anyway. Good bunch of people the aussies - (too good at Olympic swimming though. no one swims anyway, thats why we've got boats and stuff......)

13. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"By the way, what are the French saying about the whole thing??? Are they ready to commit some troops to the war yet or what???"

Just in from Reuters: "The French Prime Minister is reported to be now at the starting line and demanding at least a 3rd place podium position AND the inclusion of French champagne for squirting at the 'those wussie German and Russian wankers'."

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They pump out a good motorcycle racer now and again. :D

...like that Mladin guy. :D

15. Nothing at the moment. They are busy trying to come up with a plausible explanation as to why the barrels of chem/bio agents found in Iraq say "Rhone-Poulenc."

16. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Nice try Dave.:p

Actually, i would go in a second if I could assist in drafting an Iraqi constitution. That would be a great job, although potentially frustrating.:cool:

Rodger

Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
  17. MarkB

Damn - I knew this was really a motorcycling thread. I hate it when threads are just "assumed" to be about politics and get sent here.

Mongo - get this thread moved back to where it belongs.:mad:

18. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

19. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Actually it's not work-safe so "be advised". ;)

20. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth" sounds very...passive also.