1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberals/progressives/Antifa/Democrats suck.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Sep 6, 2017.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

You mean they have to lower their discourse to cater to the common Dungeon dweller ? :D

2. RyanDCramer

RyanDCramer Well-Known Member

This merry go round on illegal cheap immigrant labor won't stop until you cut off the demand for cheap illegal immigrant labor. Jose from Mexico isn't stealing your desk job or your pediatrician's job. They go where people want cheap labor. Picking fruits and vegetables or working in hot factories. Except those that take the cheap labor won't let you come after them. Go build a giant wall right? Except they'll just get a taller ladder or someone will dig a tunnel. Have any of you ever been to the border? I was down in Reynosa for work last summer. Those that live on it or around says it's stupid and doesn't do shit to stop them. The only way to stop them is punish the people hiring them.

Also, one benefit of being partners in this with Mexico instead of berating them, they will continue to filter the illegals coming from South America. They could easily say fuck off and let them continue on their path to wherever they want to go.

The Dreamers should be allowed to stay, those kids know only of being American and nothing anywhere else. They came out of hiding through DACA and some became military, paramedics, students, fire fighters and so on. There are arguments from both sides to keep it or make it better.

My two cents anyways.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    gixxerreese likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Intersting, I've been going down to the valley area for over thirty years and I've never heard it was stupid or doesn't do shit to stop them. Maybe in other areas of the boarder. Dreamers are illegal. They are breaking the law.
    Which laws can any citizen decide to ignor with out consequence. Why should these illegals be the exception.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

OK that's twice with boarder. Do you have a room? :Poke:

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I do. At least I know what illegal means. :D

BHP41, sheepofblue and pickled egg like this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maybe I should have added, "for non-Caucasians".

It looks like you have to be employed or attending school or have money to invest to go to Canada.
    And you have to be fluent in the native language of the area you move to.

canada immigration 1.png

The requirements are here, and they seem pretty stringent.
    https://www.visasavenue.com/canada-immigration/

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What they don't list is the fine print note:

"Think Trump is a big doo-doo head and be afeared he'll enforce the US immigration laws"

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Decent character? Damn, and I love maple syrup too :(

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It may look harder on paper but based on the experiences of my non-Caucasian self, two of my siblings, and a bunch of friends in the same area on the color spectrum who have attempted legal immigration to either or both countries over a period ranging from the early 90s to 2017, Canada is by far the easier one.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ya, thats a bunch of crap. Just because that is what they wrote does not mean that is what they do. They definitely do not hold immigrants to that standard...

And for work visa stuff I have been on both sides. Trying to get in to the US you need to have all of your shit in order. I have had to do the walk of shame a couple times due to immigration layers missing stuff. I have had employees coming up to Canada to work and if things are not in order you go to the airport, meet them in the Immigration holding pen, post a bond and get a temporary visa until you get the paperwork sorted. Canada is or at least was easier.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Look Dudley, just because the Canuckistanians apologize to you for pointing out your fuckups doesn't mean you didn't fuck up. :D

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

They are only paying taxes if they are committing identity theft in most cases. Add yet another crime to the stack. Of course many are also doing remittances back to the motherland. So how does that help our economy?

13. sheepofblue

I have my connections. I HIGHLY recommend the stuff from Quebec. I have a hoard of cans now.... soon to be added to some pancakes made with mix from the Helen GA mill.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nice! I've always liked upstate NY (real upstate, not that fake ass southern upstate just because people from the city are idiots NY) syrup but that was mainly because Grandma lived up there so we got it there. Close enough to Quebec :D

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Blow me Sparky!:moon:

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

An article in today's Fort Worth Star Telegram talks about illegal entry into Canada along the North Eastern border of the US. One area is an unofficial border crossing at the end of a fairly long dirt road where over the last three or four weeks about 9000 immigrants from Haiti, Somalia, and a couple of other countries have arrived by taxi, bus, or minivans only to be stopped by Royal Police. The crossing has been staffed 24/7 for the past few months. The people are stopped at the border, questioned, and allowed to move across the border where they are housed in tents for a few days while being checked out. They are then taken to a formal Immigration center and then allowed to file for immigration status. It also appears that Canada is beginning to question the intent, or actions, of their super duper Trudeau. Canada is beginning to be overrun with immigrants and especially the locals of that area are getting pissed.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Soooo...I presume the first leg of their journey must be by sea.

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, they're sneaking into the US illegally and are now their worried with Trump at the controls so they try to go to Canada. I don't know how they get to the US.

19. sheepofblue

Always easier to be generous with other people's money as Canada is finding out

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Get ready to shift gears...
    What is antifa planning for Nov 4?