1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberals/progressives/Antifa/Democrats suck.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Sep 6, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

https://citizenpath.com/expedited-citizenship-through-military-service/

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Canada doesn't have nearly as many to illegal immigrants as the US to try to send home.
    They should fix the law and enforce it going forward. No, it would not work for all crime and not all crimes are the same. Jaywalking and speeding don't have the same penalties as robbery and murder. There are other things we could do instead of sending them home. If we catch them make them serve X hours of community service, join the military or other public service or off they go. There are better alternatives to shipping them home, particularly if they have been good residents while they have been here. The ones that have broken a law other than our immigration laws? That shows a pattern, send them home.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, that's bullshit.

crashman likes this.
  4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

What a load of utter CRAP this reply and rationale is....but understandable, Liberal America has conditioned a huge portion of it's citizenry to think this way. It's this type of defeatism that WILL have this country overrun in no time at all.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well if English is a barrier, then the claim they cannot function in the homeland is a bit hollow.

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

For the record I am only talking about keeping the ones that are already here and contributing to society or positioning themselves to contribute to society (i.e. have a job or are getting a 2 or 4 year college degree, or technical training). Spending time and effort removing them and then legally allowing in new folks that may or may not prove to be contributors just doesn't seem like a good use of resources to me.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

"You snuck in and broke the law, and succeeded in not getting caught. Cool! Here's the keys to the city!"

"You follow the rules and do what you're supposed to. Nah, you might not be a fine upstanding citizen like these other lawbreakers."

stk0308, badmoon692008, XFBO and 2 others like this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. Canada seems to have an open floodgate policy for immigration.

10. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Nobody would want that.

12. Pittenger5

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It really could not be any worse than the last couple Presidents or Presidential candidates from those elections. Unlike now, those of us who pay for our own stuff and did not ask for free shit would be left alone.

Pittenger5 likes this.
  14. Pittenger5

I ask him for free shit all the time, mainly racing advice and setups. I want my free shit!

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Murder and arson are expensive to prosecute as well. Maybe we should ignore all crime and watch the dollars flow.

XFBO and crashman like this.
  16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I disagree. We could eventually solve the majority of the problem by simply aggressively following current immigration law when the immigrants in question draw the attention of law enforcement by their own actions. Of course, we would need secure borders for this to work.

Skter505 and XFBO like this.
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Some people will neeeeevvvvveeeerrrr 'get it'.....however 'some' do (seems like we're in the minority tho) , here's a :beer: to those who do!
    Thank you for giving me 'some' hope. :eek:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

I also like the thought from libs that illegals are paying taxes. Possibly a few are but no way the majority are.

If you want illegals to remain in the US then contact your representatives in Congress and put pressure on them to change the law. The entire lib thought process - which supports them being able to pick and choose which laws should be upheld and which laws are allowed to be broken - is nothing short of anarchy. Quit trying to redefine what illegal actually is. It's not undocumented, it's not dreamers, it's criminals who have chosen to break the law for their own selfish gain. It's illegals.

Get the laws changed to support your position rather than support an illegal activity at the expense of the law abiding citizens and immigrants.
    Guess what, Trump has provided you six months to do just this.
    At times, I really do think libs have brain damage.

V5 Racer and crashman like this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You can't be serious?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-parliament-news-conference-1.4179377
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/05/mass-of-illegals-forces-trudeau-to-backtrack-on-open-borders/

:crackup:

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Oh crap...you've caught granola disease since you moved!:D