1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberals/progressives/Antifa/Democrats suck.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Sep 6, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Do cops get a discount?

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I certainly know there are stores here in NC that only cops can shop at/buy from. Don't know about TN and don't know if that applies to retired cops. Honestly, my local shop will have better prices than just about anywhere I could buy from. Some of the best in the state.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Spill it.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm left handed and I'll kill you for that. Today. Lemme get this map out right now. Sumbitch.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Depends, I've had lotsa coworkers ask me about my purchases if I had asked for the blue discount....lol....I NEVER really ever do that, I hate rejection so I'll just pay the regular price to avoid that. :D

However, while visiting my local indoor range I DID notice they offered a NICE discount on their range quarterly membership for LE, so I promptly asked if they extend that deal to retirees and I got the nod, they do....so they'll likely be seeing my business.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Why? Just because I pointed out the left hand on a right handed person is their girly hand.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And even that hand turns him down...

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

If you're talking about my local gun shop, it's Fuquay Gun and Gold in Fuquay Varina,NC. They have great prices. Might be a few better out there but not worth driving to. I haven't bought anything in years but I remember at one time they had the best prices on Glock in the state.