1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets' see some your bikes!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Y
    You got lucky on that one that guy was good for his word being you had vulchars offering more. I’ve had that very thing happen to me where I had a great deal going till others offered more. This dude must be a real stand up guy. Old school, very hard to come by these days. The bike Looks very nice too. I hope it’s something simple for ya.

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yep, ended up that the main harness connection...the one that has all of the wires coming from the headlight area and intersects with the wires heading into the bike, had water collect and shorted out the connection. I suck at wiring so a friend that runs a bike shop in Louisville fixed it for me for $150. It runs now but needs some fine tuning. Still not bad for a bike I have $750 into.

3. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

super cool.....Kurtis Robert's Erion Formula Extreme CBR900RR...1078cc..182 rwhp...old school light switch power none of this traction,wheelie,throttle,ABS bullshit. Yes kids it bites......

[​IMG]

4. Christian157

Christian157 Well-Known Member

Latest addition to the stable. 26254BA4-753D-4FF3-A710-156D3CEE70B2.jpeg

5. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Factory stock 998FE...
    She gets ridden. 20190803_112800.jpg

Steeltoe, vizsladog, cBJr and 5 others like this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Outstanding !!

7. doppio

doppio Well-Known Member

I thought that was a lotion bottle you keep near the bike for when you're "looking" at it. :D

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's not?

9. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

I think I saw this raced at BIR. I think it went 193mph.

10. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Thought you sold that one?

11. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

My project. XS400 street tracker. 972F7C80-B1AC-4485-80EB-CC4D9615557B.jpeg

rd400racer likes this.
  12. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Here's my new to me 2018 Tuono... just put on some red factory wheels.

also pictured with my buddies 2016 factory

[​IMG]

eppy01f4i, Steeltoe, masshole and 3 others like this.
  13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Don't change the paint job !!

14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

man that is a damn good looking bike. an exhaust and some clipons and that's making my boner tingle. how's the weight feel in comparison to say... like, anything else haha? i've never ridden one yet in all these years, but that was one thing that bugged me about my Speed Triple coming off an R6. the momentum braking into a turn and tip-in... always made me hesitant about having a big Ape, but they look so amazing.

15. turbulence

lol no way i’m putting clip ons on this thing, i’d just get an rsv4 at that point. weight is fine, it’s a lot less than my multistrada and doesn’t feel any heavier than my V4 panigale was

Steeltoe and Sweatypants like this.
  16. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

is that a Benelli behind it?

17. Christian157

Christian157 Well-Known Member

Yes

vizsladog and Killswitch like this.
  18. rowe748

rowe748 Well-Known Member

Nice bike. Now that you have the tuono and a hyper if you had to choose 1 which would it be?

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

those bad boys kinda meet in the middle in that regard... but i get you haha. i can't get away from horse jockey posture no matter how old i get. moto bars just feel weird. anyways, i really like it.

20. turbulence

honestly, two different types of riding. i’ve currently got the hyper set up as a race bike which it does just ok at. i think it’s a better street bike than race bike so i may convert it back at some point. i’d really like to do up the tuono like the Pikes Peak bike from this year and race that, but i’m not sure i want to give it up for the street

they’re both good. i’d say the hyper may be slightly better for the street (assuming around town and no highways), and the tuono would be better for the track/race.

i haven’t even ridden my Multi since i got the tuono and that’s probably the best street bike of the three