1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets' see some your bikes!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

You sure can spot a deal there Hawkeye. :beer:

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Thank you bro! I got lucky on this one...I check the bikes for sale on this and the ADV forum at least once a day and sometimes multiple times. The seller posted this Ducati at around 11:45 Tuesday morning and I happened to see that ad about 12 minutes later. I immediately PM'ed him and said I would send him a deposit right away and pick it up Friday (he lived in Vincennes, In...3 hour drive). Well, he was flooded with "dibs" after that, but he told all of them that I was the first to offer a deposit and say exactly when I'd get the bike.

When I met him Friday he said that people cussed him out and threatened him because they called "dibs". He even said guys had offered more money but he's a retired Airborne 101st Vet and he gave his word. Super cool guy...has a badass Lotus and he's a race car coach. Even told me the next time he runs at Putnam to come up and the Lotus is mine for some laps.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  3. John Branch

John Branch 90125

4. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

5. John Branch

John Branch 90125

So in this shot is a
    1989 honda vfr400,2007 honda crf 150r supermoto,2000 honda rc51, and a 2002 honda sp-2 Thornton Durban it sits wet at 375 that is 50 lbs lighter than the race trim rc51! Believe it or not there is 12 motorcycles and 12 bicycles in this 2 car garage! Oh and a 2004 honda rs125:flag:

vizsladog and cha0s#242 like this.
  6. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Thornton Durban I know I miss spelled his name! But the auto correct keeps messing it up! But those of you know who he is! I AM VERY LUCKY TO HAVE THIS BIKE!!! RIP AND GODSPEED BILL WYNN:flag:

7. John Branch

John Branch 90125

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Dude, you take some awful pics of what seems to be a very nicely filled garage ;)

ToofPic and renegade17 like this.
  9. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Why thank you:beer:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

what all did you do to this? and how long did it take you to throw together from conception to picture? its super sick, looks better than the rendering.

11. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I wondered who snagged that. Knew it would go in minutes. I just need someone to do the same with my xr so I can get the 701...

rd400racer likes this.
  12. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The two orange bikes that I don't get to ride nearly as much as I should, both 350- xc and exc-f

20180901_131056_resized.jpg

cha0s#242, Ra.Ge. Raptor and ToofPic like this.
  13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

XR400?

14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

What kinda rubber you running on those?

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

masshole's trailer is cleaner than my kitchen :/

K51000, Newyork and masshole like this.
  16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The xc has a Dunlop Geomax Enduro rear (AT81EX) and a Dunlop MX52 front currently on. I like that combo for trail riding.
    The exc-f is either on the oem dot Continentals or on Pirelli MT16.

17. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

18. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Started with a 250 frame, @ 1 year,the rest is, too much to list; (God Bless Lethal Rog) "addermarket errrrythaang"
    It will be in Cycle world next month or so, here is a link to some of the pickies...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/njoDQa4ISHw3a2xc2

The_R1_Kid, ToofPic, Newyork and 4 others like this.
  19. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

no more aprilia, got my self a 2018 R1

36376847_10156146095269667_82466859596644352_o (1).jpg

j cal, track wagon, jbammin and 6 others like this.
  20. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Now that’s what I’m talking about.

ckruzel likes this.