1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets' see some your bikes!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Jan 13, 2011.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Ok...I'm sic of this shit where I show mine but you give nothing in return! I feel like a jaded lover. Since this forum is supposed to be about bikes lets see what projects are board for 2011 in the gloomy dungeons of you motor heads. Like always I'll start.

First off....Finish Project Monster Bike. Just waiting on oil lines from Earl's, brake lines from Braking and fiquiring out WTF is wrong with the wiring.
    [​IMG]

My next project. CB900F with a 900RR swingarm mounted upside down, Showa Piggybacks, 900rr wheels,forks, brakes. Spencer replica paint and body work...:rock:

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Fair enough. Here's garage clean time at my house. Still a few more that I didn't bring out (buried too deep).

[​IMG]

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Some of us have real jobs and limited funds......

One of these days I have a 1985 FZ750 superbike(Pole bike from 85 BIR AMA Superbike race) to put back together/update a little, but I need time and some bike mojo.....

4. jackel151

jackel151 Well-Known Member

Built it back around 1990. Never should have sold it.[​IMG]

5. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

Here ya go, about all I got. My street K6 750 with most of the goodies currently stolen from the track bike.

[​IMG]

The track K7 600.

[​IMG]

I'm slowly collecting parts for a hopefull future 450 project.

6. jackel151

And a picture of it naked.[​IMG]

7. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Customer's and not a racebike but what I'm working on right now. All powder coated semi-gloss black and we're going to put a few hand-painted gold (to match the forks) pinstripes on it (like around the rims). The motor is waiting to go in and a carbon tank and bodywork are waiting to be ordered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Here's mine

#1 1900CC Raider :D

#2 My naked R6 who's getting a sexy new look for 2011 :up:

I love my life :beer:

Attached Files:

9. jackel151

Here is my cbr900rr V7HW project.[​IMG][​IMG]

10. rk1951

rk1951 Well-Known Member

Here is my track 1991 NSR. That is not me in the picture, just a teammate. I am an American living in Taiwan. Been here over 6 years now. Im only .5 seconds from the track NSR record. :)

[​IMG]

Here is my weekend fun bike, 1997 CPI SM 250.
    [​IMG]

And here is my daily rider around the streets of busy Taiwan. 1997 Yamaha RSZ 135cc.
    [​IMG]

11. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

64 650 with a 750 Morgo kit, mega cycle cams, lightened valve train, and a foot kick stand...
    [​IMG]

Hey it's that guy!! likes this.
  12. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

[​IMG]

Buyer backed out so she's mine till we put her up again in the spring.

rocalotopus likes this.
  13. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

Drrrroooooollllll - :beer:

14. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

2010 V4, Race ecu, Brembo 19x18 front master, Rizoma rear sets, exhaust has been changed since the pics were taken, now has a full Leo Vince system with full carbon can

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MCLeather

MCLeather Active Member

Everybody has a little Boccarp in them. Here is my RC30 with a custom Ohlins front end, Brembo brakes, Marchesini wheels, Termi exhaust and few other bits.

Attached Files:

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Here is my $967 R1 Trackfighter... Going to paint this weekend.... went with a XR 1200 Numberplate... I also have a 09 GSXR 1000 Track Whore...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Damn, Chris. That's a nice looking bike.

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'll have some to post in a week or so of my 400 Bandit. Been wanting to get some up, a few guys have asked to see it. My oldest daughter is going to college for photography so I had her take some the other day but she hasn't released them to me yet. Wants to do some editing to them to make them perfect when she gets back to school I guess. So hopefully I'll have them soon, will post em as soon as I can.

19. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

sic:rock:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean you don't have that one?:D