1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You mean "Trump Supporters".>?

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I literally searched pretty hard and I simply cannot find a fuckig more full of shit, wrong post in the dungeon.

It's posts like this that cause more divide than ever. There is no right "side" when it comes to shit like this.

I can bet there were lefts, rights, muslims, christians, at this concert. Probably unfortunately killled.

There have been mass attacks from left, right, middle etc. for you to say that it's "always" one side is just fuckig stupid. Anyone "liking" your post is just as stupid. In fact, it's about stupid enough that if you were to open your cock sucker in front of me spewing that drivel, you'd be picking yourself off the floor wondering why your eye was fucking swollen shut.

Goddamn man think before you post.

turner38, ToofPic, Wingnut and 5 others like this.
  3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Fucking hell. I thought politicians were a bunch of useless ass clowns for turning every tragedy into some political cock measuring bullshit. Those fuck sticks have nothing on what's happening in this thread.

RIP to the victims.

Newsshooter and shakazulu12 like this.
  4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Pretty much. You'd be a lot more likely to find a white, middle/upper class, christian, republican at a country music concert than anything else.

5. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Ignored, yes. Artfully, no.

BHP41 likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

In this day and age? Everything is political. This person chose a specific target for a specific reason. What is the one thing that would tie the majority of these people together that's most likely to inspire the most hate? Their politics.

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Would it be a safe assumption that you're not the world's strongest Jeopardy player? :p

8. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

Typical answer , not surprised. The person might went a bit too far in his assessment but to say it is not factual and call him name just make you look stupid yourself.

The person only stated facts. Every time a mass shooting happen by a white person , he is either mentally ill or converted to Islam recently. No one want to address the hate and division in this country. What is wrong with that statement. ?? What is not factual

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Insert face palm photo of your choosing here.

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Facts?? He said "every time". What the fuck is factual about that??

People that can think rationally and wait until facts come out for one. Here it is less than 24 hours and stating his opinion as fact.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Seriously? At this point we don't know much about the shooter other than name, race and age. I have yet to read anything about motivation. Left wing, right wing, recent convert, mental case...all those and others are on the table until we know more.

Hate and division? Might want to check with sweatybritches on that one.

kangasj likes this.
  12. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

See post #9 for your answer.

13. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

It is a tragedy, and it sucks for our country, all the people immediately impacted, and those near to them. From the few clips I've seen, it looks truly horrific and terrifying. Worse than many/any clips of war where troops are being fired upon because these folks didn't know it was coming and had nothing to hide behind whatsoever.

I pray for those impacted, our country, and all our kids who we have to try to make sense of this to.

Our country should have done something after Sandy Hook, should be doing something about illegal immigration, should be doing something to stop people from certain terror prone countries from entering, should be increasing our mental health treatment as well as preventing folks with known mental health issues from purchasing weapons...

We can't get any of it done because one half the country disagrees with each of the above. Half the country went ape shit when the POTUS placed a temporary travel ban on entry into the country for folks form certain countries (left / democrats). Half the country will go ape shit about bans of any sort whatsoever relating to guns (right / republicans).

So, really, we all just accept that whites/blacks/browns/homegrowns/illegals/foreign terrorists/ "you name it" will continue to do this type of thing in our country for the foreseeable future. Thank God it was a "lone wolf" terrorist. We haven't yet seen in our country what 5 or 10 similar minded crazies could have come up with for a crowd of 20k+.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

yea or heartbreak or life upending event. people freak when they lose their jobs. people freak when their girl leaves them. either its something like that or its some political/religious fundamentalism type shit. its gonna be one of the 3. i saw a website (questionable credibility) that said he was going thru a divorce. unsubstantiated at this point i guess so who knows, but i wouldn't be surprised.

15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Maybe poor choice of wording - I meant "making an art of ignoring it".

Bugslayer likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That would take a brain.

Black mass shooters:
    Micah Johnson
    Colin Ferguson
    Omar Thornton
    Mo Clemmons
    John Muhammed
    Lee Malvo
    Christopher Dorner

I can go on.

ToofPic likes this.
  17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

maybe because he didn't ban anyone from the ONE country that fosters MOST of the islamic terrorism in the entire world... maybe because they're a major trading partner and regional strategic ally, but hey instead... all those terrorists from fucking Chad that everyone always talks about... :rolleyes:

if the ban was actually valid in its objective i feel like less people would object. KSA ain't never gonna be on that list though until the oil runs out.

but overall i get what you mean.

18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

How does a white man in his 60s opening fire on, what I assume to be, a predominantly white crowd at a country music festival say about "division"? Multiple people in this thread are trying to make it about race and color, but for the love of Christ, look at the facts.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lots of truly stupid shit in this thread already. Impressive even for here.

JBraun, TurboBlew, jrsamples and 8 others like this.
  20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

It most certainly doesn't have to be political.

The guy is reported to be a local resident. Maybe he doesn't like what country music has become, lives within earshot of the event arena and blames the audience?
    Or, maybe the guy's dog bit him, then left after taking a dump in the food bowl and pissin' on the door frame on the way out.
    "Someone's gonna pay!", said the weak-brained perp.

Whatever, this level of premeditation is psycho. It's a shame and a tragedy that these things happen.