1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justice Kennedy announced retirement.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jun 27, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

University of Chicago teaches 'a living constitution' which makes me disregard anything else they say on it.
    Please devil take Ginsberg the ACLU zombie back home

Fonda Dix, brex and BHP41 like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I love that. I would bet that Donald Trump is someone that would do that if he had thought of it. :D

gixxerreese likes this.
  4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

My God! Look at the wild eyed view of our dear friend Sanders. It looks like his head is exploding.:eek:

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I tend to agree with you on much of this. One of the problems that we've always faced is that when a single party gains control of all three branches of Government then it's the Supreme Court that has to step in and keep that single party from driving the country into oblivion. If we end up with a complete conservative controlled SC along with the other three branches conservative, they can, and probably will, go too far. It's the same when Democrats control everything. We go from one ditch to the other with all the wild driving of Government.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That wouldn't be a problem if they were true conservatives and worked to LIMIT the power and size of the government, but they're not.

R Acree and sheepofblue like this.
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I thought this would fit in here nicely......Remember when......

[​IMG]

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Bullshit...they do want to totally do away with abortions.

I'll make you a deal. Your side (that's what this country has come down to...sides) can have all the abortion control they want as long as they agree to fully fund the unwanted baby until it graduates from college. Fair enough?

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

How does that differ from what we do now? No one over 18 gets government assistance? I'm in.

10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Damn!! Now you want welfare to pay for college too!!!

11. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

I call bullshit on your calling bullshit. Most opponents of on-demand abortion are forthright in their opposition. Gun grabbers, not so much.

12. rd400racer

Yeah, because it's such a huge chunk of our budget:rolleyes: And ya'll know damn good and well that that had nothing to do with my point.

Say it with a Gomer voice...Deflect, Deflect, Deflect.

[​IMG]

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm not responsible for your actions, so no, not fair enough.
    It's actually a ridiculous, childish demand.

14. rd400racer

The fact that abortion is still on the table as an issue is what's ridiculous and childish.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Everything for free. Why stop after college. I mean if it’s so beneficial and adds such great value, let’s just make everything free. A large portion of peeps are already getting everything for free. Let’s make getting it for free, for everyone. Liberalism is cancer.

16. rd400racer

Jesus fucking Christ...where did you get that out of what I said?!?

We're talking abortion man...get with the program!

You want abortion gone...then be ready to pay for the kid you want to save. Simple

Funny thing is, I would think that all of you die hard conservatives would love abortion...it perfectly fits your agenda.

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

pro-lifer: I'm anti-abortion because every baby is a gift from God from the time of conception!

also pro-lifer: I don't care if that 6 year old has food or not, not my problem.

Is that how you should treat a gift from God? o_O

rd400racer likes this.
  18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

We already pay for unwanted crotch fruit and WELL past the age of 18.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

I didn’t say anything about abortion, you did.
    You want to make stuff free for kids all the way thru college.

I said why not just make everything free for everyone. I mean if it’s such a great idea, why stop at just kids. Why stop at just college.

You have no idea what my stance on abortion is but yet you somehow feel compelled to tell me how I feel about it and what I think. Typical self righteous liberal thought of genuinely believing that you know what others believe and what I believe.

This is why liberalism is a cancer. Thanks for perfectly illustrating this.

20. rd400racer

You stated it after the comments I made. One would think you were responding to those comments since they fit the discussion. I didn't realize that you just come along with miscellaneous ramblings at any time even though they have no connection to the argument at hand. OK, so I know now.