1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justice Kennedy announced retirement.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jun 27, 2018.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How?

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

In my personal life it is a very simple question as well - I am pro-life and will do everything in my power to protect that life from the moment I am aware until the day I die. I can't make that pledge to every baby and mother in the country and I'm not even mildly prepared to give it a go.

luke738 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Does this hold true for positions on illegal immigrant children?

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

If you are a parent, you sound like a good one based on that alone. I’m not asking anyone to make a pledge or anything, all I am asking is that the wholesale killing of fetuses not be a legal right. I simply believe that Roe v Wade is unconstitutional, and should be treated as such.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Consenting adults. I’ll let you figure out the rest.

You still haven’t answered my question of how you determine if they have a penis or vagina.
    You made a comment that I basically needed to feel them up to determine this. So what’s your method?

Oh, and if you're rummaging around. You’re doing it wrong. ;)

6. Chino52405

If I understand what you're getting at, I have been telling people that I believe this was the message on Melania's coat. She has been charged with not caring, while going to try and do something about it, and was asking others to think about themselves.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Actually that wasn't directed entirely at you. A lot of people demanding action...by others.

8. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

I’m a trump fan, but that shit was bizarre....

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well, since I’m not a rapist, I don’t just run up to random people on the street and fuck them. In the unlikely chance that I was initially fooled by a convincing tranny, I’d think that at some point in the various interactions that preceed intimate contact, I’d figure it out.

At this point we’re just arguing because we’re stubborn assholes. I’m going to take a step back and watch the abortion fireworks.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Non genders are tranny’s?

No I just find it amusing that you made such a big deal about “ how I could not tell or know if they had a penis with out directly feeling them up”, but you can tell with out feeling them up. How does that work? You want to have it both ways. Either you can tell or you can’t.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yeah, if you're having sex with people who you don't know well enough to determine who they are, you're not protecting your own self-interests.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m his conversation has taken a really strange turn.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are fucking retarded? If you’re actually engaging with someone in some sort of conversation/relationship, there are other ways to find out. You could even (gasp) ask them.

On the flip side, if all you’re doing is occupying the same common area in a public bathroom, then you probably can’t.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dude, you're the one who made the statement of not being able tell unless you feel them up, not me.
    You are the one making the issue of not being able to tell.

I'm only asking you, how do you tell because it seems from your comments you might have a problem determining males from females.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The new hotness is a coming demand that the SCOTUS be expanded to 11 justices. Of course not until the Dems are in power though.

Just like abolishing ICE, if you dont like the rules, just change em.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Keep changing the rules and by default there becomes no rules.

18. Chino52405

Where might one find any information about this new, hot trend? And "overheard in Boulder" doesn't even come close to counting.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

MSNBC had a guest on Morning Joe who was suggesting the Dems do this the next time they obtain the majority. You know, for the explicit reason of saving the American people from the current awefull state of affairs. It was rather quite amusing listening to these doofuses going on and on about just how crappy the USA is in every facet of society. All they did was criticize. Never mind that by just about every measure, the USA is in better shape then ot was just two years ago.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member