1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just received this text...what's my move?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SirCrashAlot, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Look about 8 posts or so up there sport. :D

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Need a map?

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If a bunch of nitwits on a social media campaign can generate enough buzz to get Bloomberg elected it will not say anything good about the voting public...

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If the detective couldn’t see the post 8 up from his, you think he could decipher one of your crayon sketches? :Poke:

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I would argue that seeing who goes back to Washington on a regular basis doesn't say anything good about the voting public.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I don't think I could find any logical reason to argue with you about that. :D

Banditracer likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Really? That's where you drew the line?

chickenpants likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Some times I'm cool.

Other times I'm the gang.

but sometimes I'm Kool aaaannnnddd the gang.

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

:dead:
    :crackup:
    this irony diet will have me buff this summer!

10. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Recieved this reply from Francesca. I'm not sure that she knows I'm a card-carrying member of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Injuns.

I'm volunteering for Elizabeth because corruption in Washington is preventing real change, and Elizabeth is determined to be a president who works for the people, not big donors. Which presidential candidate are you planning on supporting in the upcoming North Carolina primary?

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, run with that in your reply.

Dear Francesca, if that is your real name because only a couple of pretentious testicle chins would name a kid Francesca but if you chose it yourself, try again 'cause you picked a loser but I digress. My name is Kickin' Wing, I own a string of 52 firework stands where I sell the good stuff and I am an Injun.
    As a member of the <insert a made up tribe> Injun nation I would love to put my vocal support, vast financial backing and <tribe name> Nation behind Warren but, you know what, I hate your name. I bet you wear slanted plastic glasses with fake lens in them, have short hair colored an unnatural shade of Red and you have to weigh yourself at the Cat scales at the Pilot Flying Js. I also bet your breath smells like a heap big buffalo's ass and your ancestors stole my land from my tribe.

blkduc and joec like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I strongly believe that it is time for us to have a woman in the White House. So I have no choice but to vote for Amy. Will Elizabeth support her if she gets the nomination?

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m looking for someone with a little more femininity, Pete has my vote.

MachineR1 likes this.
  14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Send a pic of yourself doing the batwing from Waiting.

R1M370 likes this.
  15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Hell yeah, take $2500 from Billionaire Bloomberg's money wasting fest? I signed up, I hope I get picked.
    "I'm volunteering for Bloomberg because he knows gun violence is out of control. He will work hard to repeal the Second Amendment, put specific controls around the First Amendment so the minority kids can't just hang out together and say whatever they want, as well as removing Fourth Amendment rights from those same minorities so they can just be stopped and frisked at any point to make sure they don't have any guns that will be used to kill whites. Which presidential candidate are you planning on supporting in the upcoming North Carolina primary?"

16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Wow, didn't know they were recruiting actual people. Just assumed it was all bots. I just report spam and block. Have also reported ads on instagram.

I'd sell every single person at work for $2.5k/month, but then the people I work with would likely make campaign contributions. Can't have that happening.

17. joec

joec brace yourself

Dude.... You get the extra shot in your coffee? On a roll today.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:You question my post but you think that plumbing is more important than qualifications? How "woke" of you...:Poke::D

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Keep up, dummy. All my posts in this thread are suggested responses to the text messages he has posted. He gets it and doesn't need me to say "you should tell her that…" Apparently, you do. :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Why do you hate immigrants so much, Thiam?