1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just received this text...what's my move?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SirCrashAlot, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Brutal! :crackup:

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

You should tell him.... oh wait, you did. :crackup:

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Ok, I deserved that. I had not read the entire thread and just saw that post and assumed you had bumped your head and were posting crazy assed left wing stuff.:D

4. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

Interesting. i received this text: "Hi Lorenzo! It's Heather with Bernie 2020. We're building a movement to create a government and an economy that work for all of us, not just wealthy campaign contributors. Are you in for Bernie? "

I replied with "I don't support that decrepit communist".

I got the reply of "Sorry about that! I'll make a note now. Enjoy the rest of your day!"

Sounds like the same m.o.

Eta: I wished "Heather" a good rest of her day as well. I may be deplorable, but I'm not rude.

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’ve got a .gif of two chicks making out while a UFO leaves the ass of another girl on the right side of the frame. It’s ready in my favorites file and goes out to every single one of those jerks.

I send it out with the text (which is saved as a quick reply on the home screen) “can you identify this object?”

PM me if you want this one for yourself.