1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just received this text...what's my move?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SirCrashAlot, Feb 19, 2020.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If not, give her the number of your close friend Lewis and tell her Sacajawea suggested she call him.

tl1098 likes this.
  2. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Asked her. Awaiting reply

3. SirCrashAlot

Here's Francesca's number
    (704) 810-2202

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"Clark was my slave name, I threw off those shackles, lopped off my pants weasel and became Lindsay. I soon found Lindsay to be as oppressive as being Clark so I shaved my head, glued a propeller beanie to my bald head, pained myself Marine gray and now identify as an AH-1 Cobra attack helicopter. What can I do for ya', toots?"

Motofun352 and blkduc like this.
  5. SirCrashAlot

I should text them each other's number

kangasj, HPPT and ducnut like this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Jeeeeeezus.... You don't have to *do* drugs.... You *are* drugs!!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

YamahaRick likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I understand the need comrade however I will have nothing to donate until I get my free shit that Bernie will confiscate from the overlords.

8. sheepofblue

Autocorrect was not kind to you in that one......that coming from me......seek help.....

9. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Dear Jen and Francesca,
    Never go full retard, the Beeb.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I got Kacy over the weekend. :D

"Hi I'm Kacy from Mike Bloomberg's campaign. With so much at stake, Americans deserve a Democratic candidate who can beat Donald Trump. Will you support Mike? Txt STOP 2 end."

The dude is spending sooo much $$$$ here in middle TN, every other ad on tv and the radio seems to be his.......I regularly drive down this one road that has one lawn sign randomly placed near the mall, that's about it though....I'd be shocked if he gets much support here.

boxcrash likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

12. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

13. sheepofblue

He is doing the same here. Actually I think it is an interesting strategy. He seems to be focusing on the areas Hillary ignored. Also you have to remember it is a Democrat primary not TN (or AL) as a whole. Delegates in states where he will lose could still get him delegates in MN prior to the Bernie rioters taking over.

14. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

im Copying and pasting from here. I hope I get one

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Getting an unsolicited text message asking me to vote for you is a sure fire way to make sure you aren't the president.

MurfSVR and crashman like this.
  17. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Damn. I’ve gotten a few of these. I need to get creative. My typical response has been “Fuck you!”

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because your one vote carries great consequences. :D

19. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

I got one. My response to the text was one my eldest saw somewhere on the interwebs. I told them that I would go to China and lick doorknobs before I would vote for that Napoleon complex narcissistic fuck.:D

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Isn't that what they have sold us on this whole voting thing? :D