1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Journalist Turkey Saudi Jack Bauer

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Oct 9, 2018.

1. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

lol

so we are supposed to believe this corporation 'sky news' has a mouth to 'said' anything?

hell, thats not even hearsay, its unheard of!

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because they fund a lot of the activities that we can't or won't. Why do you think they are in Yemen? They also balance and f@ck up the Iranians.

Wanna bet they also helping to fund Israel? Even if they are screaming Death to Israel.

G 97 likes this.
  3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

No idea. I saw multiple sources talking about parts being found. I just found amusement in use of the word "well". Granted, it is pretty tasteless of me to make a joke, but oh well...

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

could be and probably is a 'limited hangout'. conspiring to form a narrative but with no primary sources and instead they all just reference each other.

its a very old tactic. apparently first used by Joseph Scaliger and his cohorts to rewrite history by inserting 1000 years. it worked for the most part too. so nowadays with instant media they must stay ontop of every story this way but the house of cards is coming down.

then again, there might be some truth to it? until a verifiable, authenticated, certificate of death is presented. its all hearsay and could even be a multi layered 3D psyop.

kinda like that whole seth rich deal..

5. Lawn Dart

Y'all seen this yet?

Kashoggi's son had to go shake the hand of the king and prince and receive their "condolences".

I read that the photo below was clearly staged, as his headwear wouldn't normally be pulled back like that - it would be more like the king and prince on the right, but to make a conspicuous photo, this was done.

[​IMG]

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Shake hands or end up like dad?

Steeltoe and stk0308 like this.
  7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm thinking if this Prince fucks up enough business the rest of the royal family will disappear his ass next.

8. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

9. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

So these people would be much happier if the US, and Donald Trump in particular, was more critical of our allies.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn...I thought they were against being critical of allies.

14. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

It’s very strange.

15. In Your Corner

It makes no difference what Trump does or says, it is wrong for some reason.

16. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

18. Lawn Dart

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

Just one more way to interfere with Trump.