1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Journalist Turkey Saudi Jack Bauer

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Oct 9, 2018.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Why, Trump can just veto it if it passes in the House?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Then why do it at all?

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Ask Sanders and Corker.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I cant stick with Trump on this one. Enough with the shadow wars.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I barely followed this incident cuz personally, I could give two shits about it. Other governments commit heinous crimes all the time, where was all the non stop drama in those matters esp. during the Obama yrs? That's right, this one is baaaaaddd cuz it's another BS way to try to make Trump look bad.

Mind you, the very same people, now, who are regurgitating the views of 'some' folks in the intelligence community are the same people who scoffed at the same agency's findings about WMD's just a decade ago. What did we learn about the whole WMD thing? Not jump to conclusions? Corroborate, corroborate and corroborate some more with other intel agencies before acting on their findings....right? Nooooooo, let's not do that, lets try to trip Trump into war with one of our only so called Arabic allies in the Middle East. :rolleyes:

F'ing hypocrites.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Americans die in Benghazi due to Clinton. Silence.

Muslim Brotherhood scumbag gets it from the Saudis. End of Times. Trumps fault.

7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Quite the humanitarians, they are.

9. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I would've just imagined a bunch of screaming, some turbans and tablecloths flying, and LOP - his head pops off.