1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Journalist Turkey Saudi Jack Bauer

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This some serious 24 shite going on. Saudi operatives, black vans (not Vans), missing journo. Dafuq is goin on?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...black-van-it-believes-carried-body/ar-BBO7yae

"Turkish authorities are examining motorway cameras in the search for a black van they believe carried the body of Jamal Khashoggi from the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last week – one of six cars investigators say belonged to a Saudi hit squad thought to be behind the suspected murder of the dissident journalist."

2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I've been in Europe the past couple weeks and that's been all over the news. Apparently they don't like journalists that make them look bad. Not that it's hard to do.

4. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

More than one person that has gone up against the Clinton's has conveniently died.

stk0308 likes this.
  5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

5 posts including the original post, 3 of them about the Clintons. :bow: you are a predictable, but dedicated bunch.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Now if we could just get them to go after Huffpo.

Effin sweet.

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well, Chin, you can't blame 'em. I know when somebody mentions a "hit" the Clintons just come to the mind.

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

or when you start looking into dead journalists, the clintons apparently, more often than not, were a part of their story.

how does that coincide?

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Last count was 52.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The Clinton's are dedicated criminals. :Poke:

SGVRider likes this.
  12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

6D5F4CA7-6A85-4CE1-BB7F-90C68D0CF1AB.jpeg

gixxerreese likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If we quit talking about it, will people in their way stop suiciding themselves at such astronomical rates?

stk0308 likes this.
  14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Something something the Saudis will admit they inadvertently killed him while interrogating him?

And something about the hit squad leaving with several bags o luggage. And returning with more bags to carry "stuff" out with.

Ugh.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So, a foreigner repeatedly talked shit about a Saudi prince, then agreed to go be an adviser for said prince, disappeared, and we're supposed to be up in arms? Did I read that right?

16. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Nope, he is a Saudi as well. He was disappeared in Turkey, at the Saudi consulate. He's also considered a journalist.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm guessing that journalists think they are immune from consequences? He poked the tiger. Not all tigers are restrained by constitutional protection.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  18. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He got bad advice on what the correct move was for this hot goat he ran across...

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Wow these Saudis are fucking morons. This is an awful disappearing act. Why kill him in the consulate? Of course you were going to get caught. Not only that, but now this is raising more attention to the dude’s work than dude could’ve ever done himself when he was among the living. Then they weren’t even prepared to dispose of him. Sloppy. I hope the Saudis execute all of them for incompetence. Would it really have been that hard to black bag him in the night?