1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its here

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

HOLY FUCK! THERE'S ANOTHER DISEASE OUT THERE TOO!?!?! what the fuck is eboma? too much to worry about. obama letting ebola terrorist russians entering thru mexico illegally, and now eboma too? godamn news outlets...

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Reading is funduhmental.

3. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Yep it is only pot heads that have used cannabis to cure things. I'm sure those little kids were pot heads long before their parents gave them cannabis to stop their seizures. It's no good for making paper, fiber, or food either.:rolleyes:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Henceforth all pot heads shall be referred to as victims of ebuzzla.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Interesting point of view from the man who does not seem to want to take much action with ebola. All kinds of bold talk when it is not his decision but when it comes time for action from him nothing. How typical...
    http://obamaspeeches.com/032-Avian-Flu-Obama-Speech.htm

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. GoldStarRon

GoldStarRon Well-Known Member

And we really believe her real name is Krystal Ball..? You guys can expand from there.. Seems we don't need a Surgeon General, the system can screw up with any more help..

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was watching the news including a short video of people measuring the temperature of people boarding a plane in Liberia. I noticed that one of the screeners was actually looking away at something else when he scanned one passenger. He didn't even look at the temp display.

Just now I saw this article that confirms for me the level of expertise involved in all this supposed "screening" for Ebola coming out of that country. The world is probable serious trouble if this is normal screening.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...ks-Useless-a-Disaster-Due-to-Lack-of-Training

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's a # in the tweet.

14. sheepofblue

Got it. Admittedly I skip over tweet text when I see it as about 99% of the time it is drivel or worse.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I hate the f*(kin hashtag stuff.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't typically look at that stuff either. But I was trying to find the part about a protest so I went back and looked again.

17. Fonda Dix

He dead now

18. sheepofblue

RIP and hopefully no one else caught it. Sounds like a horrible way to go.

Sadly as I posted before 1 victim one state and not the end.

19. Fonda Dix

one of the local, ahem, community leaders was just on TV asking "why they let him die"

jesus. everything is divisive these days.

20. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

See, they should have given in marijuana. It cures eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything.