1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Friday! What's your guilty music pleasure?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Nov 2, 2012.

1. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Zoom was playing this morning on lunch break, nice tune!

3. ton

ton Arf!

when no one's looking? the stuff i feel guilty about?

Green Day

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Dave, you already had enough to feel guilty by listening to Blink182, you didn't even have to tell us you listened to Katy Perry.

My guilty pleasure is also '80s emo stuff (Cure, Depeche Mode, etc.). I also like M83 and his faggy eighties pop style :D

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Evanescence

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I think you can hold your head up about The Cure pre-rehab. But if you're tapping a toe to "Friday I'm in Love" you've crossed the line. :tut:

Rehab ruins bands. :down:

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They keep playing "Dropkick Murphys" on Pandora. Irish drinking/fighting music?

8. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Nothing wrong with that if it doesn't make you grow big shoulders and speak with a Boston accent.

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Have to work today, but tomorrow, its "Black Coffee in Bed" time, for sure. :eek:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

DJ Carlton Banks - Whitest Ni**a on da Beebs!

11. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

What's to feel guilty about? I pulled up at the light this morning with the window down blasting a Beethoven 9 recording from a recent concert, giving the homeboy next to me listening to gangsta rap the "That's right, Bitch!" look.

You gotta OWN that shit :up:

12. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

There's still some pretty good songs on that album though... Like "Open" and "From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea". But that was indeed the beginning of the end for Fat Bob. "Disintegration" being the summum of their career.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They have a good song or two but I prefer MxPx to Blink.

Everyone says the Cure. The Cure were pretty darn alright except for the weird guy's pose.

14. joec

joec brace yourself

Right now, its skinny puppy to drown out the shitty npr blasting out of the shop next door. Ive got the second biggest sound system in the building next to the show venue. They dont want to screw with me.

:)

15. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Straight up gangsta the whole drive in to work with 50 Cent "Get Rich or Die Tryin". G-UNIT!

[​IMG]

16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Enigma. I have every album.

17. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

The Gogo's

We Got the Beat

18. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Nothing to be ashamed of man. That's my every day music. :up:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  19. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

me too (hides head in shame). Also a few Enya albums

20. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You HAVE to sing that song out loud. Especially, the "ooohh" right before the guitar solo.

I always cranked that song in the RV going to the races. I'm pretty sure I made D-Wire suffer through that on the way to Barber two seasons ago. :D