1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It started as a joke but unfortunately it is true.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rat, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Just to keep the record straight, it looks in this post like you did call me names - petulant and immature. It also sounds in your last paragraph like you were threatening me with some "mystery nickname" that you picked out for me.

2. Dear "Mystery Nickname":

You disappoint me. I really thought you might show a bit more class and agree to quit the pejoratives.

You don't seem to want to swim in the swamp with Mad Brad but you're certainly willing to wade in it, so if I jump in and splash you with the swamp water don't go acting all hurt.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2003
  3. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

As I've shown, you've already called me names even though you say you didn't. On the other hand, I haven't called you anything that I can remember. I called the prez Dumbya'. So what?

I told you before that I have no control over what you call me. I really don't care. I've been called lots of names and it genuinely doesn't impact me at all.

Don't you think that this 'conversation' is a little silly and gone on too long? Aren't you bored? I am.

4. Whatever, Dad. I see it as describing your attitude, but if you want to think I was calling you a name, have at it. If I meant it as a nickname for you, I would have capitalized it. I did well in English class. ;)

Nor have I you so far, despite your attempt to seize upon an opinion and claim I gave you a new moniker.

As I said, I think it's rude to call someone names behind his back, as it were. I guess you were raised differently. Come to think of it, it's pretty clear you were raised differently - no guess. I just hope you aren't teaching your children, if you have any, to label people they don't know with pejorative nicknames. It's a nasty habit.

Apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't have tried so hard to claim that I gave you a new nickname. Nor would you still be chasing down this particular rabbit hole.

I could probably change that if I put my mind to it. :)

If you were bored, you'd have quit already. I can go as long as you want, because it seems to me that "bored" is not the word to describe what you feel about this. Perhaps "irritated" or "annoyed," but like most irritations you can't stay away from it no matter how hard you try. :p

5. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

You think a lot of yourself. You are easier to ignore than you think. Good-by.

6. 418

418 Expert #59

Once again, SlowAndShit gets himself in a conversation that he can only get out of by long, boring disection of someone else's post, half-wit answer and cheap shots.

Congrats! ;)

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i wade in the swamp. and i'll whip a pacisfist like rsdud's ass. then dare him to get up and say something. only to whip it again. ;) you clowns need to stand up when you pee.

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

like YOU should talk hagastupid. shouldn't you be on the next flight back to poland? i mean, americans are so stupid to you. our soldiers are half wits, and so is our president. by the way: a marine walks into a bar "want to hear a polack joke?" he asks. "i don't think you should!" says a man. "why not?" asks the marine. "because i'm polish, he's polish, and that big guy over there is polish. do you still want to tell it?" he asks. "nah, i don't want to tell it three fucking times!" says the marine. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2003
  9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Me too. :D

So far they are looking pretty good.

Just a little insight into the military using teenagers. You will probably agree with this also. The mainstream military concepts(ie, blindly following dangerous orders) are not natural to most people not raised by military vets. It is vital to get young people into basic training so that they can be indoctrinated into that mindset. People with a few years of living(ie, twentysomethings and thirtysomethings) aren't as easy to indoctrinate because they are more set in their ways. Some naive thinking is important for the military. It isn't everyone's cup of tea(or java for the vets). :)

10. 418

418 Expert #59

Posted by madfag:

like YOU should talk hagastupid. shouldn't you be on the next flight back to poland? i mean, americans are so stupid to you. our soldiers are half wits, and so is our president. by the way: a marine walks into a bar "want to hear a polack juoke?" he asks. "i don't think you should!" says a man. "why not?" asks the marine. "because i'm polish, he's polish, and that big guy over there is polish. do you still want to tell it?" he asks. "nah, i don't want to tell it three fucking times!" says the marine.

Two shots at me in one thread...and you still haven't managed to piss me off. You're slipping Brad...

Btw, you allready told me that joke.
    Yup, I remembered...:cool:
    And for every Polish joke you have I have 5 "American" jokes, but I have taste and don't get off on putting people down based on their place of birth.

Oh, shithead???...find one thread where I say anything about GWB...and my ass will be on the return flight to Poland within 24 hr. If you're gonna try to insult me at least keep the facts straight...

I still like you though. ;)

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

wahh wahh waaahh. i'm not a citizen, but i don;t like blah blah blah...... pointless, meaningless prattle. bye bye idiot.

i don't like you. so keep on walking by my pit. ;) i'd call you a traitor, but you're not an american to start with. just some clown soaking up my future kid's resources.

12. pseudocode

pseudocode Well-Known Member

This is about the most ignorant sequence of statements I have ever read.

The President is Chief Executive - truly GREAT executives surrond themselves with good people, people they trust. They share their vision and empower their subordinates to do what is necessary to arrive at the vision.

In case you haven't noticed, there are a number of means of communications at our disposal these days. I'm sure the president is as "plugged in" to whats going on as he would be if he was sitting in the Oval Office.

Sheesh!

13. 418

418 Expert #59

Posted by madbrad:

wahh wahh waaahh. i'm not a citizen, but i don;t like blah blah blah...... pointless, meaningless prattle. bye bye idiot.

Weak.

Ran out of bullsh@t to spew allready, huh?

I'm truly dissapointed.

I didn't mean to piss you off Brad.
    Come back. :(
    I need you to justify my meaningless existance.
    :rolleyes: :Puke:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2003
  14. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Re: Re: It started as a joke but unfortunately it is true.

Our president's track record does not qualify him as a "GREAT executive".

Maybe GREAT executives do what you say. But do they also surround themselves with good people, share their vision, empower their subordinates and then leave town?

What is at Camp David that isn't at the Oval Office?

If this is "the most ignorant series of statements (you) have ever read" then you haven't read much. :p

15. pseudocode

Re: Re: Re: It started as a joke but unfortunately it is true.

He left town, not earth!

What is at Camp David that isn't at the Oval Office?

Peace, quiet, and a lack of other politicians.

If this is "the most ignorant series of statements (you) have ever read" then you haven't read much. :p

I certainlty have yet to read much from you.:p

16. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"What is at Camp David that isn't at the Oval Office?"

What difference does it really make to you or to the Country? Presidents have used Camp David or decades. Now... since Bush does it this is bad?

"If this is "the most ignorant series of statements (you) have ever read" then you haven't read much."

If we're patient I'm sure there is more to come.

17. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

"What is at Camp David that isn't at the Oval Office?

Peace, quiet, and a lack of other politicians."

Ahhh, that's nice. The prez' starts a war on Wednesday and then heads off to Camp David for a little peace and quiet on Friday.

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

what's great is: i don't have to point out idiocy in this forum. hagasodom and rsdud convince everyone themselves.

19. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Presidents have used them for decades but I don't think that Presidents typically head off for a little "peace and quiet" at Camp David a day and a half after starting a war.

20. pseudocode

What would you have him do, oh wise one?