1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Investments

Discussion in 'General' started by Sheik Abdul ben Falafel, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

its the bank of chelle.

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

its the bank of chelle.

I can make all the deposits i want....any withdrawals take 4-10 months.

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I just sold 1182 liters of my fuel at $5 a liter in 3 days with more orders to ship out next week. I am telling you, fuel is where it is at.

4. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

what is the profit margin?

5. backcountryme

About 25%

6. backcountryme

For my dealers it is even better. They make 40%. I am the distributor. I will admit that it would take longer then a year to open a new market though. It would take time to get the word out. But with the way that EPA is pushing for cleaner and cleaner emissions, it almost make our stuff mandatory in the small engine world.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What brand/ kind of go go juice you slinging, BCM?

8. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

So, did you put all $5m into the Alibaba IPO?

9. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

What fuel? Like biofuel?

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

yes, I heard you can buy drones on there now. :D

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

To seriously try & answer the OP question...

Your 1 year time limit really hogties any answer, but if I had a low-7-digit amount of cash I was looking to put to work on a more reasonable time scale I'd look into mobile hard drive/IT destruction. I've kicked the idea around, and 50-60K/truck, 8 or 10 trucks, a decent ad campaign & then recurring business should make it a profitable line of work. Add that to the fact that the trash you'd generate even has recycle value... the scrap value of your average PC is ~10 bucks. Newer CPUs & RAM have resale value, too, to a point. R2 certification & HIPPA compliance might well be your second biggest expense after the trucks, but are a significant barrier to underfunded operations.

Destroy their hard drive for a fee... remove the rest of the PC for a fee... recycle the material for a profit. win-win-win.

And you'd still have ~3.5 million to blow on hookersandblow.

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I would buy some Alibaba before it climbs to $400 a share.

13. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Ferrari 328s and 348s.

14. backcountryme

It is a fuel out of Europe . Gonna keep the detail close to my chest right now as we are looking for ways of getting it into the U.S. the stuff really is amazing. Imagine storing your bike, generator, or other 4 and 2 stroke equipment for up to 5 years and not having to worry about fuel system issues.

15. backcountryme

And it is not bio fuel.