1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In case y'all wondered where the dungbeetles come from...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No I don't. However I have looked at it - one private one near us is less than 5k/year. Most expensive I saw is 15k ish. I also went to one (it's under 9k for 2017-18 school year) and know what it cost even back then compared to daycare. Babysitting kids is always more expensive.

And you got ripped of :crackup:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The expensive Catholic HS in Cincy is still only 14k or so too.

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This is great. I'm brown, where can I find these guilty feeling white folk? I'll forgive them of their oppressing ways for the low low price of $ 999 per oppressive act. I know other brown people who will also donate their time to forgiving the oppressor and helping to assuage their guilt/ Since the white devil always be 'pressin'. I foresee a lot of business. The Catholics perfected this system many years ago, I don't see why it can't be applied to the leftist religion. Shit, maybe we could combine this with carbon credits and really get something going.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:clap:You should, you would make a fortune in short order. The cash cows you seek are grazing all over the streets of Minneapolis. :beer:

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Just got to figure out the details. Do we send them some kind of video of a darkie personally absolving them of sin? How do we charge them for multiple indulgences if the whitey hasn't personally transgressed in between sessions?

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

App
    Apparently the transgressions of all whiteys since the beginning of time can be applied if there are no real transgressions...

8. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

My daughter goes to a small private school in North Carolina (she lives with her mother, my ex wife), it cost about $16k per year. worth every penny of it.

9. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

You`re missing the point. It`s a public school; that behavior is wrong.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You could absolve me of my white guilt on national tv. When the general public witnesses the crushing yoke of generational culpability being lifted from my weary shoulders, the orders will come pouring in. I think we could get Al Sharpton to bankroll us and deal with any annoying taxation issues. Say what you want about the good reverend, but he knows how to make a dollar in the grievance industry.