1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In case y'all wondered where the dungbeetles come from...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 9, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Today was the annual, white people are evil day at my daughter's high school. It's called, Race for Justice day. It is a full day of workshops about white people oppressing brown people and it is awesome. They don't teach any traditional curriculum, just hate. So not math, history, science, etc...just plain old hate white people.

This year it was so bad that my daughter heard a few black kids saying they were sick of black people being so racist against white people and they were sick of hearing this crap. So yeah, it must be pretty bad.

One of the sessions is where teachers listen to students tell them how they oppress them. It was so effective that one of the mentally ill "teachers" left the room crying. I guess she can't handle how she "oppresses" the little snowflakes.

I mean, WTF?

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Gabe, c'mon. This isn't anything new around here.

3. blkduc

"During this time when many people are experiencing a significant increase in oppression,"

What the fuck does that even mean? :crackup:

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I don't know how you get along there. And here I am, pissed merely at the fact that our teachers are slack asses. I suppose that I shouldn't have it so good.:confused:

5. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Pull your daughter out of the school if you dont like what they're doing.

eggfooyoung likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sure, everyone has that option.:rolleyes:

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They will soon.

FWIW, what that school is doing, if it is a public school, is illegal and I would love to know the name of the school.

dsmitty37 likes this.
  8. jase

He does have that option.
    He can always complain to the school Principle, if that doesn't work, he can go to the school board of the town he's in.

9. blkduc

The only way I could do that would be to go to private school and I can't afford that. She is a senior so it's almost over. When my son was still in school, he was very successful at calling out teachers on their obvious racism. What I mean by successful is that he would openly debate them and win. He even got all the minorities in his class one time to stand up and clap when he schooled the teacher on how much opportunity we all have in America.

My daughter is way too timid and shy. Recently she was bullied pretty hard by a black kid. She sits at a table with all black kids in one class, one asked her, "you're white, how much land have you stolen today, how many people have you oppressed". He went on and on and she was terrified to try and defend herself so she just shut down. It's bad man, what they are doing at Minneapolis public schools is sickening. My wife teaches at a suburban high school, it's normal there. (mixed classes, no racial tension, no teachers teaching hate)

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Riiiiight. Maybe it works that way where you live. For many, it's the one public school or private. Private is not an option for people of limited means.

11. blkduc

http://southwest.mpls.k12.mn.us/

The sad thing is, this is the best school in the Minneapolis district. I don't want to even fight them because I truly fear that my daughter would be targeted. My son has lots of stories of his peers doing ridiculous stuff in the name of social justice that they were taught in school.

12. jase

Teach her how to defend herself

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Do you have any children?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Defending herself will result in her being accused of racism and likely expulsion.

cav115 likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Defending herself will result in her being accused of racism and likely expulsion.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Defend herself against male bullies?

What would you suggest?

You sure are on a roll this morning.

17. blkduc

18. blkduc

As far as defending herself I try. But she has some learning disabilities (that I will not discuss), it's not that easy Mr. super parent but thanks.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Seriously... What The Fuck?!?!?

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula