1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting old... WTF

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Oct 22, 2007.

1. shill00

shill00 Well-Known Member

My husband (33), whines when I tell him to clip his nose hairs. I swear those hairs wave at me when he's talking to me.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's why I have a mustache, they blend in...

3. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

oh yeah.

Attached Files:

4. Those are just for large people!:crackup:

5. Now how would that make him lucky? So you just trim that hair that's sticking straight out of his forehead, neck, back, or ear? Cutting them with scissors hardly makes them look normal.:Poke: :D Or are you just messing with him?

My coworker has a hair sticking out of the bridge of his nose that's about 1/2" long and it drives me nuts...but since they irritate me just about everday. I don't bother telling him!:D

6. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

at 31 you are still a young wipper snapper as far as I'm concerned.

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I try telling my knees that. After 20+ years of soccer and rugby, they are most likely to disagree with you.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Right now, they are just griping a little. After 40 it will become full fledged bitching followed by screaming in agony. See what growing up will do for you?

9. I hear ya there brother...between Soccer, and Wrestling...my knees would always ache when the weather changed. I have to tell you though, since I started bicycling...they don't bother me at all like they used too. I think it's actually make my legs and knees stronger. I don't know how or what changed, but all I know is the aching pain I used to get is not there anymore. You might give it a try for a month or two and see if it helps any.:up:

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

:stupid:

It's your body's way of repaying you for all the stupid things you did in your youth.

Enjoy.

11. Hyperdyne

And despite the overall grotesqueness... I find the older I get, the easier it is to fart at any time.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Anus getting loose?

13. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Like Grandpaw said, "getting old hurts"

14. Hyperdyne

That or the O-Rings are going bad. I thought they were guaranteed for at least 40 years.

15. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Under normal usage, yes.

What have you done to void the warranty?

16. vehicular

vehicular ARRRRGG!!

Lol... my best friend woke up this morning to find that the kids from across the street were forcefully dismantling a desk he had left out for the garbage pickup. On the way to crush skulls, he walked out into his front hall to find his in-laws' entire collection of worldly possessions piled in his house after his dirt bag father in law was forced to retire from his state job for 'cause' and his house on state property was repoed. At this point he remembered his worthless ass father in law walking out of the spare bedroom last night in his shorts scratching his nuts, raiding the fridge, and leaving a steamy fart in the room with him on the way back to the bedroom. At this point he stomped outside, planning to scream at the little shit birds destroying his yard, just in time to see the bus pull up and the kids leave a war zone in his drive way.

The father in law walks by him on the way back inside with one of my buddy's bowls filled with the very last of his cereal and his milk, and tells him about how he wouldn't put up with crap like that if it were his yard. Before strangling his wife's beloved daddy, he heads to the bathroom to take a shower, only to find that his mother in law has taken her habitual morning marathon shower and USED ALL THE HOT WATER! Suffice to say, my buddy is just a touch upset at this point. After the cold shower, he skips breakfast (but still gets bitched at over the phone later by his wife because there's no milk left for the 2 year old).

He made it to work about 15 mins late only to find that the school machinist has called in and we can't get into the machine shop to finish the job we've been working on for a week.

He's 25 now. I told his old a$% to take the day off. I just couldn't make it the whole day without telling this to someone :crackup:

17. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

along with your knees, too much abuse there too? :Poke :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude - you sent him back home to that???

We'll save you a seat in hell :D

19. vehicular

vehicular ARRRRGG!!

He said he was going to sit in the car until the bewber club opened, then he was going to drink until he needed me to come get him :crackup:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Seriously, that is Hall of Fame quality evil.