1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting old... WTF

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Holy Shit Tracy!!!

:D

2. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Tell me 'bout it....

On a positive note, our middle Son just turned 21, so now he can buy Dad beer when we work on his car.... :p

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sweet :beer:

4. bpeeples

bpeeples Well-Known Member

31 years ago------------

I was 31. It just keeps getting better.

Ben.

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

hahaaha you sound like me!!!!! i went throught the same thing with my last gf. we were together for almost 9 yrs and people would always say we shold get married, and i would always black out,lol. hated HATED it, and as soon as someone mentioned married, i would get a good number of "when are ya goin to ask me?" uggh i hated it... sooooo... i got single...then i got a 26yr old.... and well, we'll see where this one goes i guess...:beer:

6. Okay...I can't take credit for this! This was posted by HAZE in the joke thread that I started. I thought it better suited this thread so I copy and pasted his reply here. I figured it was good advice for some of you.:up: :D

Posted by HAZE
    A few things you should do when you reach 40 years old
    Piss every chance you get
    Never trust a fart
    Never waste an erection-- even if your all alone

7. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Yeah I thought it would be good here too, but I was too lazy to do a search for it

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Games for when we are older
    1. Sag, You're it

2. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.

3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.

4. Kick the bucket

5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.

6. Doc Goose.

7. Simon says something incoherent.

8. Hide and go pee.

9. Spin the Bottle of Mylanta

10. Musical recliners.

9. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Welcome to Thirty something! :D

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A lady goes to the bar on a cruise ship and orders a Scotch with two drops of water. As the bartender gives her the drink she says, "I'm on this cruise to celebrate my 80th birthday and it's today."

The bartender says, "Well, since it's your birthday, I'll buy you a drink. In fact, this one is on me."

As the woman finishes her drink, the woman to her right says, "I would like to buy you a drink, too."

The old woman says, "Thank you.Bartender, I want a Scotch with two drops of water."

"Coming up," says the bartender.

As she finishes that drink, the man to her left says, "I would like to buy you one, too."

The old woman says, "Thank you. Bartender, I want another Scotch with two drops of water."

"Coming right up," the bartender says. As he gives her the drink, he says, "Ma'am, I'm dying of curiosity. Why the Scotch w ith only two drops of water?"

The old woman replies, "Sonny, when you're my age, you've learned how to hold your liquor. Holding your water, however, is a whole other issue."

"OLD" IS WHEN... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one; I can't do both!"

"OLD " IS WHEN... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN... A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN... Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN...You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN... "Getting a little action" means you don't need to take any fiber today.
    < B R>"OLD" IS WHEN..."Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN... An "all nighter" means not getting up to use the bathroom.

AND "OLD" IS WHEN... You are not sure these are jokes

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I got my card four years ago. I was further traumatized last month when the Loudon Dunkin Donuts gave me a senior discount without my asking. :(

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm getting tired of all these motherf@ckers that keep calling me sir!:down:

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Can we call you Ma'am?

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That wouldn't actually offend me as much:D

15. Vinnie@proline

Vinnie@proline Well-Known Member

DUDE, If you get some nasty pm from my wife.... I am sorry. SHE SWARES that this post was mine. SHE came in to the garage and said "so how many names do you have on WERA" ummmm 1 why...
    I have said all the same in the last month or so. The greys cam in heavy right arount March. I turned 31 in May....
    GOOD LUCK WITH 32...