1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting old... WTF

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

To which talbott replied,

"Nothing, we ain't plumb got no shoes" :D

2. Jugglenutz

I hear talbott's ride is sponsored by "Member's only" and runs on bengay and aspercreme :D

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Good one, Mr. JB WELD.

4. Jugglenutz

You're not moving in on my sponsors are you :Poke:

5. dtalbott

Not in this lifetime. :D

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So your IQ is 21?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And then some.

8. Jugglenutz

So many old, wise people conjuring in this thread....

I feel like I walked into a bingo hall :D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you are fortunate, in time, one of those adjectives may be used to describe you.

10. dtalbott

Old, maybe, but wise? You really think the kids being born now will be that dumb?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've seen adequate evidence to support that position.

12. Well I'm 33, and while I don't feel old, and am in pretty good shape. I have noticed the same things you have. Though, I think I've become the crotchety old man when it comes to my yard and plants because parents don't teach their kids these days to respect others property like back in the day when we were kids. The hair thing...well luckily I haven't had a problem there other then the ear hair, but the wife keeps me in line there.

A older friend once told me, your only as old as you let yourself be. So I try to live by that, and by exercising and staying in shape, having kids helps too.:up: I am a lot more patient now then I was when I was younger, well to a certain extent anyway. With my kids I am more patient, with stupid people ehh I can't say I have more patient now then I did when I was younger.:D

13. ZackJones

ZackJones Well-Known Member

Getting older does have its benefits as well. While the 30-something across the hall is a new father I'll be an empty nester within 3 years. I can't wait!

14. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

I turned 42 last week and my favorite statement to my wife is:

Honey, once you're over 40 you're allowed to wear black socks to the mailbox and while mowing the yard. It's a symbol of power and distinction comparable to the Silver Back gorilla.
    Eboz

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When you hit 50, you get to wear black socks with sandals..WHOOOOHOOOO.:D

16. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

oh i am in good shape, far better than i was at 17, and while i am not as big (read muscular bodybuilder) as i was at 25, i am certainly dont have any fat, lol. i take care of myself and am very active, hair isnt a problem (i still have it all and mostly the right color), but the ear hair is a pain though, it sneals up on ya, along witht he odd crazy eyebrow hair.:p

17. DeeZR6

DeeZR6 WERA BBS #1

I've said that to a lot of people and I'm only 24?! Am I aging prematurely?

18. Yup same thing here. If the wife says I need to trim the ears...I'm in the bathroom taking care of them. I tell you what...I don't know what hurts worse pulling nose hair or ear hair...my eyes water pulling both.:D I hear ya with the eye brow hair. My wife is like a monkey grooming me, she'll stop me, look at my and move my head around and then yank a hair out of my eye brow, forehead, or somewhere else on my upper body that is an inch long. These things have like super powers or something...because one day they are not there and the next..."where the hell did that come from".:crackup:

19. melanie

melanie not a dude

My husband must be lucky... I don't pluck the superhairs. I get the scissors and make them look normal.

20. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

When a co-worker is on one computer checking out babes on MySpace and I'm on another computer checking out www.usmint.gov.