1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illegal Is The New Black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Really, then tell me this, when did Congress vote to fund Chip.

When did congress approve funding for the Zdrago act and how much prodding did it take for them to Finally pay up.

Why did the Va nix a program that would have cut funding for homeless vets. Causs they were damn sure getting ready to implement it.

Dude i can do this all day long.

Congress and the Senate care about themselves and only themselves

Your analogy is bullshit, its bullshit because the entire senate was there and no matter who it was who introduced it, they obviously felt someway about it to them go on national Tv and blame the democrats. Their supposed to be the party of patriotism, why does it matter who intrduced the bill

2. Handicapped Racer

And lets really not talk about voting the republican party is notoriously known for voter suppression.

In 08 and 12 it took my wife and i 45 mins to vote were in alexandria the college had 18 booths, go down to republican controlled black areas, there were 6 and two were broken

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  3. Handicapped Racer

What do you know a deleted post.

Even with you deleting it, by your assertions, because Daca reciepients are likely to Vote democratic, that's another reason not to give them protection. Forget the fact you haveold men dictating womens health snd advocating against them being here. Why you vote against your best intetest. I know poor tepublicans do it all day, but that would be the dumbest shit ever.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Where would that be? o_O

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Do you suppose, perhaps, that the reason that the black area was seeing only 6 voting machines is because the voter turnout in that area has had very low turnout in the past elections? Those machines are not cheap so if the need for them in some areas is low those areas will not be supplied with a bunch of extras.
    Just saying.

6. Handicapped Racer

Nice try Keith Fimian 11th district

Dumfries Va and woodbridge.

Marumsco

Lake Ridge

Georgetown

7. Handicapped Racer

Yes, i can conceed your point.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Republican controlled black areas? Huh?

:D

BTW - I'm with Orvis, machine numbers and polling places are based on turnout/registered voters around here at least. Granted you live in a weird ass messed up part of the country :D

10. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

The housing project in my hometown has 5000 legal residents. 39 voted out of that precinct last time I checked and no ID needed to vote. (Thats why the Dems need to FLOOD the USA with any and all illegals and legals and get them on the tit ASAP. With those percentages it isn't looking good for the swamp).

cav115 likes this.
  11. Handicapped Racer

What precinct would that be? Id like to see that one myself.

12. Handicapped Racer

There is no response that i give thats not being a smart ass, so ill say a simple yes.

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

15. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

That would be the Great Brook Valley one. They even had free rides and don't go. I had looked up the results when I campaigned for State Rep Bob Bohigan when he got beat by a up and coming Dave Lionett.

cav115 likes this.
  16. Handicapped Racer

She has some good points.

I did not know the reasoning for taxing those items were to discourage usage, I figured it was solely to generate money.

I've never smoked so that was a non starter, drank in college and the Corps, only socially now.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The excuse is to keep people from doing things, the reality is its to generate cash. Pretending it helps people is what sells it to the public.

lrrs517 likes this.
  18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Is this an opinion piece OR we talking about DOCUMENTED cases of suppression???

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

- Understatement.
    - It IS to solely generate $$$$$ but they (Dems) will use for 'the good' of people as a BS excuse.

I mean look at their green agendas and push for electric cars, until they saw a decline in gas tax revenue so now they're pushing for new ways to tax electric car owners. Bottom line, their SOCIAL causes don't come cheap so TAX TAX TAX. Do you actually thinks it's merely coincidental that Blue States are the highest taxed States in the US?