1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illegal Is The New Black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Feb 6, 2018.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

What part of my post saying "DON'T BE AS BAD AS THE DEMOCRATS ABOUT LABELING THE ENTIRE OTHER PARTY AS IF THEY WERE ALL AS BAD AS THE WORST OF THEIR PARTY" did you miss? Yes, they started this, yes the media lets them get away with it more. That, in my opinion does not make it right that the Republicans do the same thing. I realize you probably disagree with this and are one of those that I count as dividing our country with hyperbole and name calling because you feel it will forward your goals.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Listen to the Dan Bongino show. He just covered this. I don't think he agrees with your approach.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am sick to death of being told that "we should not use Dem tactics" and "we are better than that"

Bullshit.

The right has played nice and it got us nothing but a wildly out of control left and a bunch of RINO cucks who ass rape us on a regular basis.

We can use Alinsky's playbook too.

XFBO, brex, crashman and 1 other person like this.
  4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Bongino's point exactly! Aug 6th...

https://www.bongino.com/podcast/

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

With all due respect, I have taken the high road ( more often than not) for about 20 years. Nice and willing to compromise has been met with FU, we want more. After a lifetime of crap, I have reached the FU point.

kangasj likes this.
  6. 2blueYam

I hope you can see the hypocrisy in that calling the Democrats the "party of hate" while spewing out divisive hate yourself. If you can see that and you are still good with it because you believe it to be in you and your country's best interest then I can respect that. I don't agree with it, but I can respect it.

7. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I wrap myself in a blanket of hypocrisy to keep me warm at night and it is glorious.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mirror dude, mirror.

Brad likes this.
  10. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Better yet a dictionary with the word hypocrisy highlighted.

11. 2blueYam

OK. Apparently I am missing something here. Anyone want to spell it out for me?

Where I am labeling an entire group based on the behavior of a few in the group?

How is what you are doing any different than the media labeling all motorcyclist reckless idiots because of how a few morons ride shutting down roads for their own personal stunt show space?

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Looking back at 8 solid yrs of #43 PROVES that turning the cheek and ignoring their rants/lies did not bode well for Republicans, after all, it got us 8 yrs of Obama and an increase in RINO's.....

kangasj likes this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Nothing for nothing Dale (is it?), your political compass has been fubar'ed for as long as I can remember.

GWB did exactly what you're suggesting we all do, he was as passive as they come. How did that work out for the Republican Party?

It's almost laughable that you're suggesting that conservatives/Republicans/Deplorables have anywhere near as much influence on our party and/or the public as the Liberals have had with their use of the MSM, higher education =colleges/universities, talk shows, morning & late shows....every single day mocking our party, President, fabricating stories all in an attempt to further their agendas. And yet you sit there admonishing US for having these bitter feelings about being exploited this way???

WTF is wrong with you?

14. 2blueYam

Plenty wrong with me. I am not even close to perfect and freely admit it. For starters I like dragging my knee on the pavement at 100 mph for fun. There is something definitely wrong with me. :D

You don't have to "play nice". Call Antifa out. Call out any anyone that supports their agenda. Call out the politicians and media the don't condemn Antifa and what they do.

But when you label all Democrats as scummy rat villains that is where you cross the line in my book. There are good people in their party that do call Antifa out and alienating them will not help in the long run.

In addition to treating individual people with respect until that person does something or says something to lose that respect. Being a Democrat is not even close to being enough to cross that line for me. I believe in freedom, liberty and limited government. That doesn't align me well with either major party or Donald Trump. While some of what he is doing is good in terms of limiting the government and expanding freedom, in other cases not so much. First example is his crack down on controlled substances. The second and even scarier one is the continued power grab by the executive branch. That crap has got to stop at some point or we will have a dictator. Yes, I know the Democrats started it, and the R's started it before that, and the D's before that, on and on. My question is who is going to stop it?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No one. The left is not going to back down and the right is fed up. Or vice versa depending on your point of view.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

So many whiny victims in here. Neither side has ever played nice. Neither side has ever taken the high road.

HPPT likes this.
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Do you ever reread your posts in the FTP threads??? :crackup:

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Every single one of them. Please show me which ones I portray myself as the victim.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Seriously??? I think the vast majority of us non-liberal types are so fed up with their BS that I think the only way we'll see common ground again is when THEY stop attacking us. Show me a Republican politician who's called for their supporters to run up on their opposition where ever they see them? Encouraged people to run them out of wherever they are? Their Presidential candidate calling WORKING CLASS people DEPLORABLE??? Are you f'ing kidding me??? But we're the problem??? SMDH!

kangasj likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It isn't all about you.