1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illegal Is The New Black

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

You really should get out more. The original bill was introduced in 2013 during the Gov shut down when Cruz was crying about the ACA.

And Doug Jones and Claire McCaskill Co sponsored the same type bill in Jan. So no, not a neat trick just paying attention. Actually watching the video would probably help some but I doubt you did that.

http://www.alreporter.com/2018/01/22/senator-jones-wants-the-military-to-get-paid-during-shutdown/

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So a bill in 2018 was cosponsored by our worthless less than one term Senator :D The fact someone dreamed it up in 2013 is irrelevant as he was not in power then (as he won't be again soon :Poke:) Hopefully Cat Kill gets booted soon also.

3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Oh so you're for the military not getting paid during a gov shut down even though they can't just walk off post.

Got it

4. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

#walkaway

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

K51000 likes this.
  6. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Speaks for its self.

Attached Files:

K51000 and blkduc like this.
  7. Timothy Landon

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

9. Timothy Landon

Gun laws only apply to us law abiding citizens.

K51000 likes this.
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

We live in a 'burb' of Milwaukee, just north of Shitcago. My wife can't understand why I never want to go spend some time there? To all those who do live there, please don't be offended by my naming of it, I do have some great acquaintances there also. We do have to use Ohare for many of our flights too.

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    brex likes this.
  14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Most democrats I know would agree that the antifa idiots are scum. Republicans / Trump supporters portraying all democrats being scum like antifa is the other side of the coin where Democrats portray all Republicans as White Supremacist skinheads. Both are lies and not helpful to bringing the country together.

Yes there is a difference in how the media make the Republicans denounce the worst on their side and the Democrats are not held to that same standard. With that said, I feel it is more hurtful to the country overall to lump all Democrats in with the worst of their party.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As a deplorable, I disagree.

brex likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

How?

(This I gotta hear).

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So explain to me why it is better for Republican to label all Democrats as the worst of their party? What does that accomplish other than continuing to open the divide and increase the hate? It will eventually turn the Republicans into the party of hate and drive the middle away. Voters not affiliated with any party are the only political group that is growing. Trump managed to win them over partially because he was running against a horribly flawed candidate, but turning into the party of hyperbole and hate will drive the middle away. They will eventually see through the smoke screen, just as many saw through the smoke screen the Democrats put on for years.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Look in the mirror and check the log in your own eye. The deplorable label came from the Dem presidential candidate. Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining and it's my fault.

brex and kangasj like this.
  19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, I'm still trying to figure out what the democrats stand for. Their messaging sucks. I never hear anything out of them that I agree with.

brex likes this.
  20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well you're a racist homophobe woman hater. Isn't that what they keep calling us? It's the old "do as I say, not as I do." schtick.