1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 10, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The cartels bring too much money into Mexico for there to be a real effort to shut them down.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Out tactic'ed then... Tacticed... Tacticked... is that a word?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think you were searching for "kicked their asses"

4. auminer

Perhaps. But I think it was the kidnapping and threats to murder officials' families that got the job done.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

In a corrupt society, nobody knows who to trust.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You missed the point, Seattle decriminalized drugs and now has drug infused violent homeless people ruling the city.

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's only because that's what the politicians in charge allow.

8. auminer

You misspelled "residents".

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

but but we have an opiod crisis! :rolleyes: The only problem I have with drug users is when they bother or bully regular people. If they want to clean up with a program... seems to be a successful method.
    Now there is a generation that is "comfortable" with legal drugs they think its ok to smoke weed while they are pregos... or vape what some back alley retard sold them...lol.

10. auminer

Similar rhetoric was posited when the 18th was repealed by the 21st... and, to be sure, alcohol is definitely a scourge that has caused millions of early deaths, billions (trillions?) of dollars in damages, and is guesstimated to be the third leading preventable cause of death in the US right now.

However comma... from a harm reduction viewpoint, the WOD is, was, and forever will be an utter, complete, unadulterated, abysmal FAILURE. There is no logical defense for it. Continuing to do the same thing in the face of overwhelming evidence that what you are attempting to do has not, can not & will not work is the very definition of insanity.

K51000 likes this.
  11. Banditracer

Well it seems that some of the residents are starting to get fed up.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Always follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You know what we call them?

Democrats that left the plantation. :D

Banditracer and K51000 like this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Agree the WOD has been mostly been a failure but some vices will never be completely eradicated. History has also shown creating a bigger govt is also a failure. If the govt has not solved it by now, why do you think they will be able to regulate it in the future?

15. auminer

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can't. So legalize it, stop pumping billions into Mexican cartel coffers, and stop wasting billions incarcerating people for drugs. Those with no self control will kill themselves and the rest of us can get on with our lives.

Perhaps we're both arguing the same position here! :D

K51000 likes this.
  16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No, I am fine with putting people in prison for dealing drugs, just wished they reverted back to hard labor. To obtain approval from the people, they will decriminalize it just like Colorado/California/etc and that is allowing govt to grow.

17. auminer

TXFZ1 likes this.
  18. Banditracer

19. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Who cares? It’s not a static situation and is ongoing. The process of securing the boarder has to start somehow. This is just the first step to which to build on and improve upon. The other thing is I’m sure it’s already kept more people and drugs out as compared with being the way it was with a completely open border. So it’s still a win.