1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you Boof a Beer, will you fail a breathalyzer???

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Apr 3, 2020.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you were there? Were you watching? :eek:

And all that research you seem to have done, that was done subsequently for further experiences? The ER visit wasn't enough? :D

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If my aging memory is to be trusted, I believe that boofing was once an adolescent rite of passage at certain boy's preparatory academies. As such, the act is fodder for congressional investigation in the event that the likely lad in question goes on to be nominated for a Supreme Court seat.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Now that you mention it, didn't I hear that term during the last Supreme Court confirmation hearing?

4. nigel smith

I believe that you did. At the time, I was blissfully unaware as to the specific level of depravity in question. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not some kind of elitist. I enjoy the sensation of noxious chemicals in my ass as much as the next guy. I'm just not entirely convinced that a U.S. supreme court justice should bring that particular skill set to the bench. It's hard to maintain the appropriate degree of gravitas when the general public knows that you have been impaled with the Budweiser douche nozzle.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Just Gahdamn.

6. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

He was alone. He called a friend before he passed out and stopped breathing. The friend arrived in time to do CPR and call the ambulance.

And no, it wasn't me. I had stopped drinking a number of years before this happened. I've been sober 34 years now.

7. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

i must have lived a life of missing all kinds of shit. i knew about drugs and alcohol.but this is overthinking at its finest

8. nigel smith

You have a point. In the interest of getting full value from my time on Earth, I might need to expand my altered horizons. I'm going to need some of y'all to show up on my 99th birthday and pour a libation into my nether parts. At present, I am the very definition of pleasant and easy going, but I anticipate becoming somewhat cantankerous as I near that good night. Be forewarned and plan accordingly.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't think it was you. You said "we" took him to the ER. I was just asking if that ER trip didn't put a stop to further experimenting for everyone who was there. :)

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Some people are very foolish.

The answer is no. They are just a lot more careful after witnessing that.