1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If the administration's war on Iraq has begun...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rat, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

OK, tiger. What's the question?

2. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Damn, you have a short attention span. Go back through all your dodging and I'm sure you can find it.

3. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure. Let me make it as easy as possible for you to insult me and call me some more names.

4. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

You are the one who came on here and painted a bulls eye on yourself...

5. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

The question slider is referring to has nothing to do with my original post as best I can tell, Cosmo. Try to keep up.

6. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

WHAT?
    Go back and show me where I've insulted you and called you names.
    If you want me to call you a name, how about LIAR!
    Why are you so afraid to answer that question that you would post this obvious lie?
    Don't you think that every post is available for everyone to read?
    Show me the post where I called you names. Excluding this one of course LIAR!

7. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

So far you have put words in my mouth, accused me of having a short attention span, claimed that I have been dodging a question that I can't see, twice insinuated that I'm afraid to answer a question for some reason and now called me a liar.

Whatever. You are too hostile for my taste....more interested in personal attack than debate. Not for me. Check with some of the less antagonistic conservatives around here. I have no problem sharing my opinions and I never dodge a debate.

8. Tank Boy

Except tonight where you are doing a pretty good job of it.

Perhaps you are just frustrated by watching your liberal/pacifistic worst nightmare coming true and you are attempting to bait some of us mean ol' conservatives with a bit of passive aggressiveness?

9. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

1. This is not my "liberal/pacifist worst nightmare coming true".

2. I have no interest in baiting anyone into anything.

3. Passive-Agressive? Strike two, Jackson.

4. I'm bored with this conversation. It is going nowhere fast.

10. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Here it is again, it is the fourth post after your original post and was also repeated by slider82 in the 10th post of this thread, I made it larger and colored it red so it would be easier for you to read.

11. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Peace: Although Saddam Hussein seems to be a power-hungry and aggressive man, he has not had a significant impact on peace since invading Kuwait.

Justice: Are you asking about justice within Iraq or outside of Iraq?

12. Tank Boy

that was the understatement of the year...

13. NickM606

NickM606 4 wheels is 2 too many!

You MUST be kidding. You really think there will be peace with him having any sort of power? I mean, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, but that just doesn't make any sense. What would stop him from selling or even giving WMD to Terrorist groups or the like. He hates us so much, I think he may just send some to these various groups for free. So he is not a DIRECT threat to the US per say, but may become an indirect one. Just my oppinion. And I believe the views of the individuals opposed to the war would change once you see people crawling through the streets, dying of VX or Ebola, botulism, anthrax etc. These days, a terrorist doesn't have to carry a suitcase nuke around anymore. Just a hand spray bottle.

Nothing new.

Nick

14. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Apparently it is impossible for some people to debate issues or express a political point of view without tossing in a personal attack on someone they disagree with, say, suggesting that the President of the United States is a wife beater.

Simply amazing!

15. NickM606

NickM606 4 wheels is 2 too many!

I have read plenty of threads on here with the same question, but none with an answer. Thats because they don't like the answer.

Nick

16. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I think you misread my post. I would never defend S.H.'s actions. The guy is crazy.

17. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Not the literal "beating", the figurative "beating". The celebratory "beating" that you get on birthdays, anniversaries, when you attack another country, etc. Don't be so quick on the trigger there JU.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2003
  18. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

Thank you for answering the question. That combined with your following post's has erased any doubts about your motive's or intelligence.

19. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

More insults...now it is my intelligence, too? I love the attitude that says "You disagree with me. You must be dumb."

20. Congo2

Congo2 Well-Known Member

RSDad-
    I guess you can appreciate the american girl getting killed in the gaza during her passive protests...