1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If the administration's war on Iraq has begun...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rat, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

...is Dubya' on his way to Texas or Camp David? :rolleyes:

2. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

Texas, so he can be home with Daddy.

Godspeed soldiers!

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Over to your house to kick your ass, then he's headed out to visit Team Tomato. :D ;)

4. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Re: Re: If the administration's war on Iraq has begun...

Yeah, leave it to Dumya' to pick on a pacifist. :D

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'll post it here on your own thread {since you have avoided it} how will leaving saddam hussein in power result in peace, and justice?

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

that's what i thought. bye, rsdud.

7. reknelb

reknelb U must have Klingon blood

Re: Re: Re: If the administration's war on Iraq has begun...

Just thought I'd point out, pacifist is spelled Pussifist with a capitol P.:p

8. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: If the administration's war on Iraq has begun...

Brilliant, just brilliant.

9. reknelb

reknelb U must have Klingon blood

Rates right up there with your answering a question with a question routine.

10. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

You've got the wrong guy, Chief. Try again.

By the way...have you seen the cool Spongebob, Squidward keychains? I got the one of Squidward's Tiki house. You look in the one end and see Squidward playing his clarinet. Really cool.

11. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Just in case you have Brad on ignore and aren't afraid to answer the question. He's not the only one who would like to hear your thoughts on this.

12. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

-Brad is on my ignore list.
    -Why would I be "afraid" to answer a question?
    -Send me a PM if you would like to know my views on a particular question.

13. Slider82

If you're not afraid to answer the question, why not answer it in public? I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about your answer.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Never mind. found the answer.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2003
  15. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Two reasons:
    1. I don't know what the question was.
    2. I don't care to be involved in a 'debate' with brad.

Why is it so important to you that I respond in a public format? That makes me doubt that what you are genuinely interested in are my views and suspect some other motive.

16. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

The answer to the original question I posted has been answered as of 10:49. White House journalist just reported that Rice has left, Cheney has left and Dumbya' has gone to bed. My bet is that Laura is in for a real beating tonight.

17. Slider82

Which question?
    RSDADs had something to do with George W Bush being a coward running away to Texas or Camp David.
    Brads, and now my question, is how would leaving Saddam in power make the world a better place. OK, I'm paraphrasing, but RS knows the question as do you.

18. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

non-directed comment

will the iranians be endeared to us after we kick iraq's ass? no. these people hate us, also. no amount of do-goody deeds will change their minds. don't make the mistake of thinking the kuwaitis like us, either. they had the opinion during gulf storm that they were just paying some lowly mercenary to do a job...we happened to be the best at it and they could afford it. these oil rich countries are so very backwards compared to western ideals it's no wonder we have people that can't comprehend them. i'll make it simple...they went from camels and tents to mercedes and palaces overnight. they didn't get any smarter, just dangerous.
    [​IMG]

19. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Please don't put words in my mouth. I never accused Dumbya' of being a coward, only superfluous and not needed by his administration.

20. Slider82

You post in a public format, why won't you respond in one?
    Since you have Brad on ingore you don't have to debate him.
    You question my motives, I question yours. You have been very vocal on this issue. I want you to answer the question in the public forum you have chosen to air your views.