1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have been reduced to...

Discussion in 'General' started by Zanyeights, Nov 19, 2000.

1. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Mr. North, I am not attempting to impress you. You are #1 in your mind, so we will take that and .35 cents and buy a cup of coffee. But now I am concerned, the word Disgusting is a harsh word. Because I can perform the work (killing, gutting, cleaning, processing and eating an animal) that I killed, verses relying on someone else to do my dirty work. - Makes me Disgusting - ???? [​IMG] It is a well known fact that the deer population in the states, as well as in Canada, is far greater than the land can allow for. Hell, Canada promotes the hunting of Deer, just like Florida promotes Disney World (the tourist $$$). I do my part to put food on the table, as well as Tom's parties, at the same time helping the environment. It's not disgusting, it's life. I am not looking for a debate or any tree huggers attempting to prevent me from hunting. This is what I do when there is no racing on the TV or at the Track. That's all.

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

richard you are mean and cruel. by the way when can we expect your donation to the feast? i love deer meat but the wife wont eat it

3. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

lets get together and hunt those rampaging buffalo.....not for the thrill...but for the WINGS.... [​IMG]

4. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

Don't tell her where it came from...Duh!

My wife still talks about the loins we had last summer at a cook-out. She'd puke if she knew they were Bambi's loins [​IMG]

Richard, interested in selling any of that sausage? I love deer sausage, but none of my friends are getting any made this year.
    Let me know.

Shane

5. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Where? Last coffee I bought was $1.82

Actually you mis-understood my question. Contrary to your incorrect (and basless) assumptions, I have no problem with hunting whatsoever.(I enjoy the sweet taste of baby Peregrine Falcon as much as the next guy) I was more curious about the purpose of your extensive description (twice) once in response to my humourous (it was intended to be anyway) comment about deers shooting back. Perhaps, I was the one who made the incorrect assumptions about your intentions. If so then I apologize.

[This message has been edited by Due North (edited 11-28-2000).]

6. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Huh?

7. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

My lastest off-season thrill occur while I was talking to a potential sponsor. I traveled up to Charlotte N.C to see the sponsor and then was invited to the Richard Petty Driving school. 30 laps in a Winston Nascar, going around Charlotte International was a blast... RPDS had a pace car infront of me, so I could not open the car up and potential run it into tjhe wall. The 3 sessions had a mph limit. 1st was 125, 2nd 145mph and the 3rd was 155mph.

8. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

I have been reduced to signing in and reading this BBS...

9. wera122

wera122 Guest

You've gotta admit, you bring it upon yourself with some of your posts. Did you forget who you're dealing with here? [​IMG]

10. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Yeah, but I enjoy the abuse..

11. Due North

Speaking of hunting:

Q: What's the difference between Canada and
    The U.S?

A: In the U.S., Moosehead is a beer. In
    Canada, it's a sexual offense.

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

I guess we all do because we just can't stop coming back for more.

Hey Due, are you the expert on Moosehead? [​IMG]

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

watch those teeth

14. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Why? Do you need to compare notes!!!! [​IMG]

15. Due North

Tom, I've been away for almost a week and am just getting caught up now. Buddy, you're taking a hammering around the BBS. [​IMG]

16. wera122

wera122 Guest

It's better than taking a hammering on the track, which will probably happen next year since I'm switching from SB to SS. Can you say no points? [​IMG]

I'll have fun working my way through the grid at the first race though. [​IMG]

17. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

I'm with you on this one. [​IMG]

18. wera122

wera122 Guest

Make sure you hit Glenn's kill switch when we fly past him. [​IMG]

I know I'll be doing it a couple times next year. [​IMG]

19. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

if he shows up!!!!!

20. wera122

wera122 Guest

ROTFLMAO! [​IMG]

He's begging me to go to TGPR in Jan, but I'm not falling for that one. He'll be a no-show again. [​IMG]

We need to start calling him the Gobert of WERA.