1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have been reduced to...

Discussion in 'General' started by Zanyeights, Nov 19, 2000.

1. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

And YOU! Just where the hell have you been, Mister?! Wedding plans got you too busy to e-mail your FRIENDS?! Our computer is out of ICU and we can communicate with the outside world again.

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

got the foot pedal working again janie. hard to double click isnt it

3. wera122

wera122 Guest

As much as I'd like to, I don't think they make a roadracing shock with enough travel to handle the type of jumping Jeff and I did this year. Sorry! [​IMG]

4. Richard Hood

Richard Hood Well-Known Member

Instead of wasting my time infront of the tube. I get up at 3:00am, travel to middle georgia, climb a tree, set and wait and then when Bambi brings her sweet ass out of the woods. Blow a hole into the side of her neck. She'll do a complete flip and land on her side and never move again (except when I throw her into the back of the truck).. What fun for the off-season...

5. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Are you suggesting that you will be providing the "tenderloin" at the next Race/trackday/Tom's cookoff? Now that would be impressive, maybe even garnering you a few "attaboys".

6. Richard Hood

Not to brag or anything..

I have a lot of meat.... [​IMG]
    and a wide supply of deer. Backstraps, tenderloin, steaks, hams, roasts, ground, jerky and summer sausage. I could donate a pound or 2 to the hungary. A couple of tenderloins and a roast ?

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Hey Hood,
    You can hunt behind our warehouse in Tucker. Kicked two deer up yesterday morning. Somebody has to get rid of those killers. [​IMG]

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

Hey Tracee, don't you mean behind your trailer? [​IMG]

9. Tracee Polcin

Tom have you ever seen a 4000 square foot trailer? Me neither. [​IMG]

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

I dunno Tracee, I've never been that deep in the heart of Georgia before. [​IMG]

11. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Hey, hey! Don't frighten me like that! I live just down the road, a few miles closer to Atlanta. And I saw "Deliverance". A Yankee, New Yorker like me wouldn't stand a chance...

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

dont go on any canoe trips. if you know what i mean?

13. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

So..........what part of that is the "fun" part....???

Charlie Mc #90 Ex

14. Richard Hood

The part of eating it.. I guess we'll strike your name from the invite list..

15. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

To make it fair, someone should give Bambi a gun to shoot back .... [​IMG]

16. Tracee Polcin

Deer are killers!!!!

17. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

18. jericson996

jericson996 Well-Known Member

I hate sissies who use their trucks and cars to hunt deer. I prefer an 88 Katana doing a ton while scheming to drag the pegs in the next turn. Whammm!!! Its all over!

19. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

RHood - Am I supposed to be impressed??? Disgusted? It would take a lot more than you've got to do either of those. [​IMG]

20. Tracee Polcin

Like I said deer are killers. Thank you Dick for thinning out the herd.