1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have been reduced to...

Discussion in 'General' started by Zanyeights, Nov 19, 2000.

1. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

...watching the lawn mower races on Speedvision. Man the off season sucks. But the LeMans start is retty cool! [​IMG]

2. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

That's why God created the VCR! I have taped every decent race this season. Start a tape exchange.

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i was forced to watch robocop2(bad) and a rerun nascar race

4. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Sad, isn't it? I actually went to a store to buy fishing gear. Things have changed so much. I didn't realise there were so many different kinds of line and hooks...

5. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...Oh the horror.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

saw that one last night. the ompa-lumpas freak me out. they're worse than carnies

"nomads really, theve got small hands, smell like cabbage"

7. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

I checked under my bed for viscious knids before getting in last night [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Greg Gabis (edited 11-20-2000).]

8. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

How about when the fat kid gets sucked up the tube, absolutely terrified me as a child. [​IMG]

9. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

[​IMG] <-- Hey look, it's the the bratty, gum-chewing girl.

10. WERA # 217

WERA # 217 Active Member

Do you think a munchkin from wizard of oz could kick an umpa lumpa's ass.

11. WERA

WERA Administrator

Nope, the oompah loompas would win that one hands down. Don't screw with the orange dudes...

12. wera122

wera122 Guest

Obviously without racing we are nothing. Whatever happened to that winter series you talked about Sean? We could have run dirtbikes with studded tires at CMP this weekend! [​IMG]

13. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

.....Or you could wait till the season starts and do that at Roebling....again. [​IMG] You know. You & Jeff....a nack-nack competition.....Then again, Ed already told me that no, Jeff cannot run nobbies at Talladega (after his three, count 'em, three off-track excursions in ONE race at TGPR). [​IMG]

14. Kris18

Kris18 Guest

I'm damn hard to pass aren't I. Sucker!

15. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

don't let the head swell to big you will not be able to get your helmet on. [​IMG]
    fat head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Yeah, my G/F had it on the other day and it still gives me the creeps...

OT- taped races and football keeps me going. Its gonna be sweet when the GNF airs! [​IMG]

17. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

Who would win...Ompha Loompha vs Ditka @ Soldier Field in the middle of January?

Ditka by 21 with both legs strapped together.

Posted by Bill Swearingn..via Zanes!!

18. wera122

wera122 Guest

DITKA! DA COACH!

19. wera122

wera122 Guest

NO! NEVER! I will jump off the damn thing before THAT would ever happen again. [​IMG]

20. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

See, you and Jeff and Jeremy McGrath could get together & have burm jumping seminars all over the country. I really think I'm onto something here. [​IMG]