1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hows about a what do you bring to the track thread?

Discussion in 'General' started by timmy, Jan 5, 2002.

1. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

With osteo-arthritis already causing havoc on my 34 year young body (affects every joint) I would WAY dig a Yoga class. Bring her, bring her!

What I bring to the track:
    Food (the good shit...NOT bologna and bread)
    Beer (usually Corona)
    Water
    Gatorade
    All the other usual crap that a woman needs to survive for 2-3 days away from home
    Blankets
    Pillows
    Folding chairs (make for easy transport to the riders meetings)

We usually try to keep it pretty simple, although it always seems like we have too much. But hey, too much is better than not enough...right? [​IMG] We also have one of those plastic fold-up picnic tables that comes in handy when you want to sit at a table for dinner.

Jess
    Team Frost and Sirens

2. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

Whoah! Wasn't expecting to see THAT on anyone's list! [​IMG] Just what type of "examinations" are you performing? [​IMG]

3. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

It's cool enough so that I don't need to bring my biggest fan. It's a tiltable floor model, 21", three speeds...

Drebber

4. joey-95v

joey-95v Registered

so what actually is a "beer frisbee" ?

5. SV Bob

SV Bob Track day junkie

Vice of course! A vise can be handy too. Haven’t needed it yet but it has been borrowed a couple times. A square of plywood to bolt the vise to or have a mount made for the receiver hitch.

Harley tool kit: hammer, hack saw, big ass channel locks.
    -Bob

6. gpwannabe

gpwannabe Well-Known Member

Vice:
    I've seen a new portable vice by a company called record? It looks very handy. Lightwieght plastic, clamps in seconds.

Gloves
    You never know what or who might need closer examinations!!! What a great pickup tool goes well with the guys @ Summit who had huge private parts beneath a cooking apron and waved them at every girl who walked by, too funny.

Beer frisbee:

They are a lot of fun till someone gets hit in the hed with a full one from a wayward toss!

7. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Without fail, the one tool,part,thing you need will be the one item you forgot, or decided you wouldn't need...
    Happens to me even if I'm just cornerworking!
    [​IMG]

------------------
    James Greeson
    Senior Wannabe,
    GS Posse

[This message has been edited by JamesG (edited 01-08-2002).]