1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to impress a woman

Discussion in 'General' started by Due North, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Lee, doesn't work. All you get is death squads from Amex out hunting your ass. :D Trust me!

2. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Re: Re: How to impress a woman

how can we trust a purple headed Q-tip:D

3. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Tongue and cheek Dave. I know there is no one way to impress a woman. What impresses one will get you a cross-eyed look from another. Just like the motorcycles we love they to work at different RPM ranges. So don't lug them of over rev them. Just keep them in the power band. And they do have one. But with no owners manual finding it is not always easy. Usually you find after your married.:D

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Lee, duh! It's attention. You could be the poorest man in the world and if you paid attention and listened, most women would be happy. It's when you quit paying attention that the relationship goes to sh%t!

5. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

So I take it the power band explanation didn't make it either. I'll just go and stand in the corner now.:eek:

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Yeah go stand in time out! See, you're listening!

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If I want a woman to stay, I just snatch her by her pony tail.:D
    Chicks dig my primitive ass.;)

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Re: Re: Re: How to impress a woman

Yeah Buddy I know. But I wasn't Joking about Amex and their Death Squads. :D Those people can't take a joke. ;) :D
    As for impressing women, mano I don't have any clue and I've given up trying. :D

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I'm running to the hair salon to have my pony tail cut off!

10. jck22903

jck22903 zee 500, eez like, Faaack

awww ... I missed it. :rolleyes:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll think about it. The fact that you ignored my more polite warnings led me as usual to more obvious ones. I'm getting really tired of it.

Actually my next step if you can't keep it under control is to forward a copy of everything to your ISP's - including the work one. I'd rather not so please don't force my hand.

The boss lady has put out the word that posters to the BBS will be held to the same basic behavior standards that we all practice in person - so basically if you say somehting that if directed at me would get you hit I'll delete it and possibly even delete you.

12. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

:confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: our firewall automatically spoofs the IP address.... as you have no doubt noticed, when I get on from work, it's a different IP address, probably every 6 hours or so......... anyone on here needing enterprise grade firewalls should look into "Sidewinder".. best firewally out there.... too bad it cost upwards in the tens of thousands....

13. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Geez, I hope not. I'm actually a nicer guy on the BBS. You wouldn't want a loud, usually drunk n driving my scooter around the paddock harassing folks on the BBS now would ya?:D
    I don't say anytyhing to get me whacked though. It's tough enough to steer that damn pit scooter after a few brews:D

14. ZebProctor1

Ya, that's going to knock off about 95% of the people on the BBS..... honestly, what have I don't that 100 peole before me hasn't done...

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

BTW- Zeb, you need to acknowledge the warning and take heed.
    If you didn't notice, Mongo is trying to be nice to you.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

SO I just send it to the NSA main info, they should be able to figure out who you are being the NSA and all.

You'd think that rather than argue the point you'd have the sense to shut the hell up by now. Guess not. You have officially become one of the dumbest human beings I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

17. ZebProctor1

What happened to turning the BBS into a nice place???? :D :D

18. ZebProctor1

Not going to touch that...... it's called stubborn, I'm going to blame that one on my parents :D :D

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ah man. If I get the ban, I'd have to do some actual work while in the office. And spend time with the GF. And go to bed before 1 AM. And actually....... :D

(note to self, keep assclowns, F@cksticks, and other insults to a minimum). :D

20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Zeb- stop being a dumbass.
    You're on a mission to alienate yourself, but let's grow up aboot it.
    You're acting like a girl trying to get the last word in.