1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you still admit to supporting the Clown, Trump?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

What? Insults? I thought that's what they really were. I always thought that liberals were retarded and as far as the term "snowflakes" is concerned, they sure as hell do have major meltdowns. :D

Actually, didn't those two terms come along much later than the liberal terms of endearments? Seems to me that they did but I could be wrong.

2. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

I honestly don't consider "snowflakes" something that's just liberal. I've met conservatives that I'd consider snowflakes as well.

deepsxepa likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

Great reply. 10/10. Will read again.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It's shorter than writing out "Mentally deficient individual incapable of handling the smallest basic conflicts of life and everyone who does not adhere to their line of thinking is a racist or some form of phobia".

If you like you can choose the word that you would deem "less insulting" and we can run with that. My suggestion is dungbeetle. :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Couple days later but damn that's well said.

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Like Mae West given the choice of two evils, I'll take the one I haven't tried before. :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here - snowflakes are all the kids of idiots who have raised them to think they're special and no one else is as good as they are and they should be treated that way throughout life - has nothing at all to do with politics or anything else.

wmhjr likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

HA HA

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's frustrating to watch the ongoing circus of Trump's actions and his detractors. I was listening to an interview with Laura Ingraham a couple of days ago and was intrigued about something she had to say. According to her contacts with various people she says that the main goal of the media and part of the Democratic leadership is to keep hammering Trump with everything that they can find, plus simple outright lies, until they can find something that sticks to the wall resulting in impeachment or his resignation. I think she's right.

Just today's news reports on a lawsuit against Ivanka by Nordstrom's accusing the Trumps (both Ivanka and Donald) of using illegal benefit of the Presidency and the White House to advance Ivanka's clothing line. They complain that she wears her own clothing in all public events that she attends plus Kellyanne Conway's promotion of her products in an interview previously.

If Trump doesn't stop with the childish tweets, and shooting off his mouth constantly, he will eventually give his enemies something to actually latch onto. He needs to shut the hell up, quietly get on with the business of being President, and stop giving his enemies the tools to destroy him.

11. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

Found the lawsuit (I think) you're referring to. It's not Nordstrum's but, a class action on behalf of California (go figure) retailers. Was wondering what Nordstum's could be claiming for damages since they voluntarily dropped her clothing line. As you said, it's just another crap against the wall looking to see what they can make stick. I do agree 1000% that someone needs to get his immature Tweets and knee jerk reactions under control or they will eventually find something that works. Sadly, think he believes that his style is what got him elected and he will benefit from doubling down on it.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Now I read a headline where Trump is planning another line of hotels and the anti-Trumpers are already circling. I'm beginning to believe that the mother fucker is doing nothing more than using the Presidency to gain personal prestige, promote himself, and is too narcissistic to understand that. Is he really naive enough to not think he's getting his ass in even more trouble than he's already in. I'm absolutely amazed. :eek:

Focker and SnacktimeKC like this.
  13. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Hillary, Bernie, and Big Ears never worked a day in their lives in a real job. They're professional lifetime politicians. They've rattled their pie holes their hole lives.

Don is the first President we've ever had that's dealt in profit and loss. He's a business man, and he's making business decisions. He's definitely got some quirks, but overall he's WAY ahead of his last 3 or 4 predecessors.

XFBO likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, is the Orange Whip still the Prez?

Cool.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I read a headline that Obama eat babies. I don't believe that one either.

16. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I don't know about the new line of hotels but yes, Trump is about Trump. Always has been.
    He has been "branding' himself all his life. He's made a fortune licensing his name.
    Now everyone is left to wonder, is he a politician without political experience or just a tool being used to distract while the GOP installs it's policies?

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Is Donald Trump planning them or is his corporation? I know many believe he should have to close shop while President but that is easy to say when no Democrat President ever has a shop to close.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

I think it's funny that people want to complain about Trumps businesses when these fucktard politicians are getting wealthy off the tax payers dime.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Which Trump? You DO know there more than one, right?

You say that almost like it's a dirty practice......apparently, attaching your name to a high quality product will have that effect....it's not like the guy attached his name to Walmart-like/quality products and made a fortune from it......I mean give the guy's due diligence at least some cred. :D

20. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

you mean like Trump Steaks or Trump University? Like that of kind high quality? :D

Newsshooter and SnacktimeKC like this.