1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you still admit to supporting the Clown, Trump?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, I don't support him but I do support everything on your list :crackup:

kangasj likes this.
  2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

'preciate that.

3. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

EPA cuts has some advantages and some disadvantages. Net gain or loss TBD. I can see both sides.

Jobs coming back is still too soon to call. TBD. I don't think sweeping right to work legislation is for the greater good. I'm not necessarily pro union (I'm not in nor have I ever been in a union) but I don't side against them by default.

Healthcare is definitely going to change but again, will the change be a net gain or loss. TBD.

jeffr1ey likes this.
  4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Admit? More like celebrate Dungy.

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

GW tried the "nice guy" approach and what did it get him? The lib press just kept loading up and pretty much changed the narrative. So DT keeps the twitter fired up, Who can blame him? Yeah, I agree it's not "presidential" but then neither are the unbridled press attacks.

gixxerreese and ringdingding like this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I will say, I know who the SMF's are now, Those I would not drink a beer with....ever.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Britt, you been doing some welding work for a home-built pusher-prop airplane?

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

G 97 likes this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Raptor.. Yep
    Interesting concept... Not real sure I want to ride in it... TwinTurbo Audi Diesel... LOL

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I think I would watch from the ground too. :D

11. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Can't they shove a Merlin in that thang? :D

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Although the left and the right have been at each other's throats for several years (decades?) this last election cycle has really sparked a bigger divide. For a lot of Obama's time in office the left accused the right of being "the party of no" and made fun of most everything conservative, and in a derogatory manner most of the time I might add. Guess what? The American people were watching it all happen and choosing sides even back then.

Fast forward to when the last election cycle started. Everyone was so sure that Hillary was destined to be queen (even some of us Republicans) that when the Donald blew the buttons off her skirt in the election the left simply fell into a state of shock and have yet to recover. Many of you are now in a dark blue funk that only allows you to think in terms of insults and meaningless cliches that only results in face-in-the-palm and unbelieving head shaking by everyone else. You have become pathetic, and what's worst, you yourselves know it.

My only advice is to take a big gulp, swallow your pride, hold your head up, and go forward. Four or even eight years of Trump will not end the world just like eight years of Obama didn't do so. Bitching and moaning will not change one single thing except make you more stressed. Of course you could try to learn a better way of life than that of a social minded liberal.
    :beer:

bacolmm, StaccatoFan, G 97 and 2 others like this.
  13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

How'd you know about it?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A video posted in the YouTube thread yesterday. You are in it.

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Aaaand the fifteen minutes of fame is gone... :D

16. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

I support him. I've donated to him. Yes, there are things I don't like. I would rather repeal Obamacare and forego the replacement. And I do not support the VAT import tax he will be pushing soon. But everything else he is doing, and he has done, is spot on for helping our country.

I love the fact that we've someone in the White House that doesn't give two shits about staying in politics. He doesn't care about appeasing everyone for political longevity. He doesn't allow fear to dictate his decisions. It's primed the political landscape for some damn fine entertainment.

17. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Fuck yes i support him. Whats your complaint,that you have to pay for the kids lunch that you made and didnt take precautions to prevent a kid you couldnt afford? Fuck you, why should i work my ass off to pay for your snot nose,unruly,brat.

Pbs and that arts bullshit is welfare for the rich. Get out of here with that. The facts are, more jobs comimg to the us, and investor investing back in the u.s. Stock market having record days (o wait you already said you dont wanna hear about that cause facts suck uh) Somebody that actually stands up to radical Islam and wants to protects are boarders. A president, that stands up for the constitution,and doesnt wanna give hand out to illegal immigrants that cost the American people there tax dollars.

So, sofar I am mother fucking pumped about my president. And if you hate it so much,dont let the door hit you in your ass on the way out bitch!!!!

aedwards01, XFBO and blkduc like this.
  18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And...there it is again. Still funny.
    Then...not so much.

eggfooyoung likes this.
  19. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So libtards and snowflake aren't insults, when I start hearing or reading that I figure there is no point in having a discussion.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They're pretty apt descriptions if you ask me. ;)

StaccatoFan and XFBO like this.