1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you still admit to supporting the Clown, Trump?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Mar 19, 2017.

1. How many of you admit to still supporting the Clown President, Scumbag in Chief, Donald Trump? Man, what a national embarrassment.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2017
  2. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Probably no more and no less than would have admitted to supporting the unconvicted but certainly a criminal Hillary Clinton.

Neither choice was great. But the name calling is worse.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. Actually, in this conservative Dungeon, I'm sure there are still quite a few more people supporting the Orange Child than there are people who would ever support Clinton.

The name calling (every name I said is fitting) is worse than what?

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

What do you expect when the citizens keep settling for the lesser of two evils instead of demanding better? Keep casting you votes for whatever shit bag in a suit they throw at you. This is the problem with that approach. You get to choose between two piles of shit and decide which smell you like better.

SpeedyE, cpettit, t500racer and 2 others like this.
  5. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

I'm more disappointed in people that are more and more divisive than I am in the people in office. It creates a situation where there aren't really discussions - just bullshit arguments. You'll never even remotely make anybody that doesn't agree with you really think about the issues when it starts with the names - which you personally feel are fitting but others might conclude you're opinion is worthless because of it.

fastfreddie likes this.
  6. The divide has been there since the civil war or before. Trump's presidency has just highlighted it.

While I have some friends who have voted for him, I have no desire to interact with people that are still proud of president Trump. My reasonable friends that voted for him no longer try and defend the guy. Things like cutting school lunches, cutting public school funding, cutting funding for PBS and the arts, building a wall where we already have a fence, allowing a terrible health care proposal to move through, are all ridiculous. So are twitter wars with SNL, a Broadway musical, and Snoop Dog. So is the additional budget necessary for his wife and kid to live in New York. I could go on and on. Being proud of Trump indicates a fundamental difference that I have no desire to move past.

So who still proudly supports him?

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  7. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

So you just said that you have no desire to interact with people that are still proud of him, but are in the same paragraph asking for people to say they proudly support him.

You just made my argument. You're looking for a fight. You're gonna have to look elsewhere. No discussion to be had here. Just obvious flaming.

Bye.

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I'll gladly still sit here and say I support MANY of his policies.

I'll also sit here and gladly admit there are many things I dislike about him.

I still sit here and say is miles and miles better than the last democratic president and we won't get into how much better he would be that either of the atrocious choices the Dems/liberal ran this time around.

So while you're an upset snowflake, living and sucking the government tit, while living at mommys house, I'm still gonna go to work to better myself because at the end of the day, no matter which side wins, neither truly care about the average working Americans.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Me.

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I don't understand the OP. Are you still living inside the United States? Have you renounced your citizenship? :D

bacolmm likes this.
  11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL...the attention whore is hungry.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is he not your President? :crackup:

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

While I certainly do not like how he conducts his Presidential business, he is still heads and shoulders above what we've had for the past 8 years or what we would have had if Hillary or Bernie had won. His maverick style is sure as hell shaking up, not only our country, but many other countries of the world. Since it's early in his first term we don't really know how he's going to perform. If we can get assholes like yourself to finally admit that you lost the fucking election, and start contributing to the building up of our country, we can get somewhere. The constant whining, bitching, and rioting is really getting old coming from you melting snowflakes. It's time to lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way. ;)

bacolmm, StaccatoFan and cav115 like this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Funny, I was on travel out of the country and I was constantly asked about him. The euro press hates him almost as much as the US press but many of the people, when no one could hear them say it supported him.
    The chinese are shitting Jiaozi (and snapping up as many USD as they can get).

Take away his twitter and get him to shut up and he'll get more done in 2 years than big ears did in 2 terms.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You crack me up. First I support him about the same as when he was elected. But here you go:
    If your only 'reasonable friends' are those that agree with you, then you are the unreasonable one.
    Not sure what he cut in school lunches but MO's changes made a lot of kids hungry, surely someone as reasonable as you complained then
    The department of education is an abomination so good for Trump
    PBS can cut the pay to execs and Big Bird still is profitable
    The arts has a history of funding crap, maybe the artsy crowd in Hollyweird can spend their money rather than mine
    Border control is such a bad idea....for you
    Agree that Ryan Care sucks
    On the surface the Twitter stuff seems lame however he has controlled the conversation against a rabid press using it. That seems to verify it as a good idea.
    Did you complain about MO flying in a separate plane an hour or so behind Barack? You actually might have but I don't recall. How about the cost of fly his mother in law around?

But then you already stated you have no desire to 'move past' it so why did you even post?

cav115 likes this.
  16. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

:stupid:

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The more you and your ilk hate him, the prouder I am.

18. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

This guy.

19. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

20. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

The irony for the those on the left is the number of folks I know who, like me, were no fan of Trump. Frankly thought he was a narcissistic buffoon. Some voted for him as the least of two evils, some not. The thing we all find in common now, based on the actions of the left and the media since the election, is a new found support for him (or anything / anyone) not associated with these idiots.