1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap game of thrones!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So stoked for tonight. Yet dreading it at the same time.

2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

GOT night at BWW.
    They have one night only dragon wings.

Asian zing sauce and blazin sauce mixed with jalapeno s

Kinda spicy

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

where can i watch this for free? i gots no HBO no mo and buffalo wild wings sucks.

4. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

free trial this
    week

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

really? for FIOS?

LOL yup. nice of them to let me know. that doesn't solve next week's problem tho i guess still.

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Freaking awesome episode! Bran FTW!

socalrider likes this.
  7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Pretty good ep. Was definitely a "where are we now"-type episode that sets the themes for the remainder of the season, with some long-time-coming reunions finally happening.

Very interesting dynamic now that John knows his lineage, and how (if?) he will handle breaking the news to Dany, who's been living under the impression she is the sole heir and building everything around her to that goal since the series began.

That revelation to Sam about Dany killing his father/brother was hard to watch, as while it seems he was limited in his reaction to his father being gone, learning that his brother was executed too certainly has a profound effect on him. I don't remember if he had any previous discussions about if his relationship with his brother was amenable, but based on his reaction it certainly seemed so.

Final scene with Bran staring down Jaime was awesome........can't wait to see how Jaime manages to turn public opinion about himself, and if those that know the type of person he truly is (i.e. Brienne) will stand up for him.

9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I thought it was a bit under-whelming ... and it was way too dark. Like half the episode was filmed at night or underground.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gendry and Arya will be hooking up by the end of this thing.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    stk0308, cha0s#242, DrA5 and 2 others like this.
  11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

It’s winter man. No sun....
    :D

thrak410 likes this.
  12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Really? I think we all know. He has shown that he can do the right thing but honestly can that ever make up for the things he’s done?
    You cause a kid to be crippled because you really wanted to kill him...
    Remember his quote before throwing him out the window?
    “The things I do for love”...
    Yea in my book you are always gonna a POS that should be dead.
    So not sure how he’s gonna get past that.

Ride safe,
    AAron

13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Sam is eager to push forward Jon's (Aegon's) claim as sole heir after hearing that Danarys cooked his brother. What struck me is the typical infighting in the face of a greater danger that every friggin' one of the Northerners knows full well is coming. They need help but are pissed off that it's from Danarys and her "darkies".

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

His character arc seems to be indicating some form of redemption/sacrifice to make up for his past mistakes.

I think he's going to lose his kid to that sailor guy who just finished sharing "what have you's" with Cersei. :D

NemesisR6 likes this.
  15. NemesisR6

Haha, you seem to be making your argument outside of the realm in which this show exists (fantasy, BTW), and the redemptive character arc is one of the more profound in this (or any) show/book/etc. Jaime is not the only one to go through it either. Theon is firmly in the middle of it as well.....

16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

And in the fantasy realm death is often your redemption. Lol.
    Surviving a volunteer suicide mission or something I see as his only way out.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    NemesisR6 likes this.
  17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

18. NemesisR6

Agreed. Don't think Jaime comes out of this one alive.....

DucatiBomber likes this.
  19. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Agreed as well, but there's no way Bronn is going to do it.

20. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Reported....

Jedb, stk0308 and R1M370 like this.