1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap game of thrones!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jun 3, 2013.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

As much as everyone hates Euron, I am feeling that he will be the one to kill Jamie. Jamie will survive the Great War and when he gets back, it will either be "getting him out of the way"to get to Cersei, or it will be a jealousy fight. As RRRRR Martin has always said that the end will be "Bittersweet", I don't think it will end with the Great War, even though there are only 5 episodes left.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Theon and Varys need to hook up. It makes sense.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Might as well throw the unsullied dude into the mix and make it a threesome.

You're in this thread? Why did I think you weren't watching this show?

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm pretty sure Martin will die before the books are finished but I'm going to finish the tv show. You know I have no backbone to stay away from it.

5. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Perhaps Sam will kill the Night King?

6. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Arya is gonna shank the night king with that little sleeve gun she is having gendry cook up. definitely looks like the period equivalent of a little .32 derringer.

pawpawrc likes this.
  7. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

No 1 claims the iron throne, at least not the current version. The key to defeating the white walkers is using the swords from which the iron throne is constructed. Sam discovers this doing research.

8. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

9. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I knew it.

Hey Steeltoe, what do you think about the Game of Thrones final season?

Steeltoe likes this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Rins baby!

Jedb likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Is Game of Thrones still on the air? I thought it was over.

12. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

The last season is currently in full swing, after a one year pause.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah, explains all the crazies coming back out of the woodwork.

14. cha0s#242

The balls won't touch. NTTAWWT

Steeltoe likes this.
  15. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

You have no idea the nerditude that exists on the interwebs related to this current season.. LOL

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Based on here and facetubes I have a generally scared idea :D

Jedb likes this.
  17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Dany freaks over Jon being the rightful heir. She goes all mad king and has him killed by the dragons. Sam takes revenge on her killing her and is killed by the dragons in the process Both dragons get killed by the night king. Night King gets killed by Sansa the Black. All the walkers drop and turn to dust including the dragons. Lanister army finally Marches north killing everyone still alive. The Hound tells everyone to fuck off and heads off on his own. Gendry nails Arya with his big hammer and they escape to try to hunt down Cersie. Cersie has the baby, the Mountain kills Euron. Cersie sits on the thrown and her child becomes heir. All the northerners and Jamie are dead.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  18. cha0s#242

I also think Daenaerys is going to lose her shit. She has a very inflated ego and I don't think it's going to end well for her. Martin generally seems to like "loser" types and will probably favor them in the end.

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Dragons wipe out everybody and everything and start their own sequel.

Jedb likes this.
  20. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

You forgot Arya pops up and kills Cersie. Gotta finish that list. Then Gendry takes his rightful place on the throne.