1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harley regret?

Discussion in 'General' started by wera313, Aug 31, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Um no, it’s a twin cam motor, duh. :Poke::D

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Shit I did it riding a lawn mower. :D

G 97 likes this.
  3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Honestly gotta ask, any of the HD folks ridden a Ducati X-Diavel? I don't have an X, but have a '14 Strada model. I'm beyond in love with it. Super all day comfy, but with superbike brakes, liter bike power, and fantastic handling. It's not sport bike handling but it's not far from it.

G 97 likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ride what you like. Ride what makes you happy. Ride what serves your purpose.

masshole and baconologist like this.
  5. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Haven't ridden one yet but it's a cool bike, people I've spoken with love them. Intended purposes. More isn't always better, same reason lots of people are slower on a 1000 vs a 600 at their local track. A Harley touring bike, aka Road King to Ultra, is just about the perfect balance for it's purpose. Somewhat related, I've got a ton of miles on the original 900 air cooled Ducati Monster, a perfect street bike in my opinion. I remember being so excited to ride the S4 Monster when it came out. I couldn't wait to get off that bike after the first ride. Steered like shit compared to the original and just wasn't enjoyable to me. They ruined the balance of that bike with that model. In my opinion.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I really like the X-Diavel but if I'm going to buy something like this, I want it to be comfortable for a passenger too. The regular Diavel is better, but I cannot get past the looks.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

[​IMG]

That shit is not Steeltoe Approved.

Bloodhound and G 97 like this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Hmmm....just like vaginas and rap music. :D