1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harley regret?

Discussion in 'General' started by wera313, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure they want to shame fat folks but they definitely don't want them associated with their brand :D

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

What? They sell Multistradas. :eek:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, and Italians ain't all skinny either but doesn't help any :D

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nothing wrong with fat shaming as it typically works. Yes, I’m going to Hell. :D

Most if not all companies would love to have the level of brand loyalty and market equity of the Harley brand. Or at least used to have. (Not directed at you, specifically as I know you know this)

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I ain't ashamed of nuttin :crackup:

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Whaa ?
    [​IMG]

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure any brand wants whatever that is...

Banditracer likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Gold Wing rider no doubt. LOL.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was thinking mini bike like in the Guinness Record...

Razr likes this.
  10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Motörhead fan?

11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Nope. She’d be wearing Frogg Toggs.

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

SV1000S

Sorry, just catching up on my forum reading.

13. Bloodhound

Last time I was thinking of buying one the consensus among HD owners was that the V/Night Rods weren't really HD...have they changed their tune on that?

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Funny thing is, go to Italy and see all those sturdier Italians ride BMW GS models

15. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Hardley Regret?

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I'll actually kind of agree with that, I had one. Thought it would replace the TL-S I foolishly sold. No dice. I've owned washing machines with more soul.

17. Bloodhound

.....I've had 3 now...and one is currently residing in my garage... The styling caught my eye in '03 and the V-twin torque curve. After that...I must be a glutton for punishment....

18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dunno what exactly changed so much so for the worse between the TL-S and the big SV, but it was instantly obvious. I got a great deal on the thing, figured I was good to go to give it a chance. All the raucous, unfiltered rawness of the TL was gone. It was like riding a big scooter.

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

For me it was the FJR1300....I own 2 old FJs. Great bikes, easy to ride and easy to own. Thought the '04 FJR would be even better. It was a great bike but no soul. I could easily put 600 miles on it in a day and spend all evening talking about other stuff instead of the ride.

20. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I've ridden a few harleys for work related stuff. I've regreted it every time.