1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't disagree on the thin skin but I like him calling people out on the stupid shit they say about him. Kind of refreshing to see the idiots in the mediatainment business getting told they're lying directly.

I don't think that makes him a pussy crybaby as much as just being as tired as most people are of the lies and shit spewing that is done without any sort of response. Ignoring it doesn't help.

People keep talking about not letting internet bullies get away with their shit and a LOT of the media is trying to do exactly that to the president. They seem to feel he's fair game for anything they want to say - well, he may be, but if that's the case so are they so no bitching when someone you're attacking responds in kind.

speeddaddy likes this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Of course people want the tweets to stop, they make an end run around the media's ability to change what he says, or provide a biased viewpoint to spin what he says.
    They can only react to it.

Concerning Trump and the media...

Nixon and Trump, Then and Now

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What part does the media play when his late-night tweeting is targeting the FBI director, for instance?
    I can't keep track with all this winning from the fine-tuned machine. :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The more news I see the more obviously idiotic the talking heads are. Stupid ass in Vegas Monday started off her bullshit by using the headline "Jet Blue facing possible lawsuit". Then very softly buried in the actual report was the bit about the moron passengers trying to stuff their fucking cake in with emergency equipment then refusing to put their shit somewhere else. At least Jet Blue responded properly unlike the other idiot airlines of late. Every single newscast - especially national news - has them flat out lying or stating incorrect things. Stuff that is stupidly easy to fact check. They will flat out lie about things that happen when their won report proves they were lying. It's beyond ridiculous.

cav115 likes this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Should he go on the talk show circuit instead, both morning and late night??? (Putting aside that they're all controlled by Liberals so it'll never happen)

Is that more aligned to being POTUS-like, in your book?

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was just talking about the media stuff - some of his other shit is just pure fun :D

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Let's see, he's under attack by the Democrat Party, most of the MSM, the majority of the entertainment industry, a number of powerful politicians in his own party, is surrounded by employees who can't wait to spill their guts over any and everything, plus Obama and his cohorts, who are still working to make sure Trump doesn't remain President, along with seemingly quite a number of government intelligence agency employees, and probably a bunch of others I can't readily bring to mind.
    And you think he's thin-skinned for having a problem with all that?
    Ridiculous.

XFBO and Fonda Dix like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Except when they get a tingle up their leg :Poke:

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Jesus fucking Christ. Did you read my post or just have a response ready that bashes Trump.

He's not the problem, guy. If you think he is, as your posts seem to indicate. Then read my post again and you'll see where you fit.

Where is your outrage regarding the left? How about the media? Where?? This is the issue. The media is no longer leaning left as they always have. They are a full on propaganda machine for the far left. And you just keep repeating the same sh!t I read on a daily basis from them all the while believing they are telling you the truth. Where is the proof(again, read my post) ?? Where?

You keep focusing on Trump and all the "bad and criminal" stuff he's done. The left wants it that way.

XFBO likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't think they're a propaganda machine for all of the far left - they're just being absolutely idiotic in their chase of ratings and the almighty dollar. It gets them more viewer to hate on Trump because it gets the haters and lovers to watch them. It's just another indicator of how idiotic people are on the whole.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Removing our chosen leader based on a manufactured, engineered crises will result in violence. This cold civil war will turn fully hot overnight.

12. BHP41

While I won't fully agree or disagree. The stories they are putting out are not only false, they are down right dangerous. The NYT piece that reveled it might have been Israel where the the so called confidential info came from. This isn't reporting or journalism. It's pushing a story that they can't back up for their narrative. How many Israelis are in danger because of that piece now? They didn't think about that, all they thought about was how it could hurt Trump due to the great relationship he and us as a nation have with them.

It is very disturbing what the media and the left are doing. But there is zero outrage from even the moderate left. As I said, they have drawn a line in the sand for the US population. There is no middle ground with them.

XFBO likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

These tweets were awesome.:D
    Supposedly Trump doesn't drink but man, are there parralells.
    I would love to take over his account for a week. :crackup:

14. BHP41

It's not far off, the left and the media are pushing for it. Calling riots protests is a clear example of them doing so. It's already extremely warm in some regions.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I believe that is part of their goal but coupled with that most media is focused in NYC and LA I seem to recall. So their idea of moderate is not voting for Marx. Just as if they are from Nashville the people that are around day after day would vary from the residents of NYC.

So while I think that is the effort I also think part of the reason for decline in viewership is everything has a coastal bent including a distaste for the people in the middle of the coasts. And the people in the middle are tired of people told they are evil. People focus on left and right but IMO the bigger issue is NYC vs Topeka KS. Or even more vs Lick Skillet AL.

16. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

As POTUS, he should be above it. Has any of the Bush's, Clinton, Obama (and we all know there was some crazy racist things said about Obama) but he and the rest took the high road. Trump cant. He should be worry about running the county, and not worry about what a late night show, a comedian, or the average person says about you. It's HS bull shit. People know how to push his buttons.

When you was in LE, did you react to every little thing that was said about you?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Taking the high road depends on your POV - I don't think calling Trayvon his son was high road for Obama as one example, I found it to be pandering to the lowest common denominator and instigating more racial tension. He did that kind of thing repeatedly. Clinton was too busy getting busy and Bush, not sure what in the world he was ever up to :D

badmoon692008 and XFBO like this.
  18. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Laughing. The post where paragraph one and four contradict each other? Sure there's plenty to go around with the media, never said there wasn't but what I have said and can back up is the fact that Trump keeps handing them gaff after gaff on a silver platter.

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Obama was just as thin skinned. The difference was he went on talk shows and talked shit about people, or would condescend to them in other interviews or press conferences rather than tweet.
    Neither one show any class.

crashman likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And just to keep it in perspective - none of this is new. Presidents have always talked shit about other people. More so during a campaign of course but this isn't anything new.